“Shocked”

Comfort Inn Randolph
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Randolph
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have not stayed here in a long time and was disapointed in my stay. The room was very tired and the bathroom needs a complete refresh as far as I am concerned. I use Comfort properties wheneven I can, when traveling. I can back to my room after a funeral and found used bath matt in tub, no bath towels and new bar of soap, just thrown on to vanity. Not Choice Hotels brightest Property. The bfast was better than average, that was the high spot

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This Hotel is close to the Quicncy Adams train station. The Hotel offers shuttle service to and from the train station, the mall and the Logan Express which is nice. The breakfast area is very large and the food offered is great. They keep everything well stocked and the area is clean. The rooms are average but were clean and comfortable. I was disappointed with the coin laundry as there was a single washer & dryer for the entire Hotel. It seemed pricey to do 1 load of laundry, it was a total of $5.00. Also the Hotel runs low on quarters so bring your own if you plan to do laundry. There is a Dunkin across the street and a gas station next door for snacks & drinks. We had stayed in Braintree 1 exit up the Hwy and paying an average of $40 more a night. This Hotel was a good bargain.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cruzanrumgirl
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Anyone needing a place to stay along the highway would do well to select this motel due to its proximity to the on/off ramps. The only distraction is that the attached Tex-Mex restaurant is also the venue for a very raucous bar scene.. While the noise does not infiltrate the motel, it does preclude having a quiet meal there.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This property is truly showing wear and tear. Overall,the room was clean but there were definite issues. The air conditioner was missing a knob which was replaced promptly. Apparently, there are issues with the doors. My door lock stayed engaged. They told me this has been a problem throughout the property and they told me what to do to rectify it. When I asked if the blankets were changed between visits, I was told NO and they didn't have any clean blankets in housekeeping. The TV was small and there were no refrigerators in the room. Since I was only there overnight, I didn't ask if they had any.

On a positive note, the room was very clean, as was the bathroom. Also, the breakfast was excellent with scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, made to order waffles, cereal, etc.

For one night, this hotel was ok but I wouldn't stay longer.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We were looking for a hotel in Boston.We wanted to be near BU ,NE , and Worcester poly .We did not find one in Boston,Its a crowded town, like New York city.Boston is expensive.
So we found a really nice comfort Inn in Randolph MA.Linda, at the front desk is very kind, and welcoming.The hotel was clean comfortable and a great value.The breakfast was great. So if your going to Boston. Drive about minutes, and get a great deal.Mexican restaurant was also good.

Room Tip: Its close to the MA pike/93. We were on the top floor.It really was only noisy early am.We were in f...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank aa53095
Reviewed June 21, 2012

A nice enough property for an overnight stay. Front desk staff at check-in were efficient and helpful. The rather quaint town of Randolph will provide you with basic shopping and restaurants just a short drive to the right out of the parking lot. A bit on the expensive side, but we're dealing with the Boston metro environment

Room Tip: Our room faced the main drag, and was a bit noisy, but not unbearably so. For light sleepers, a back...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

I didn't like it hear more would I come back if it was up to me.

Old hotel with old tvs from the 90s. If you can't Atleast update your tvs then I have a bad taste in my mouth.

The pool was very very dirty for summer time but I guess it hadn't been open all year.

Mexican restaurant next door.

• Stayed: June 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Randolph
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree
#1 of 3 in Rockland
Hampton Inn Boston Braintree
3 mi away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Canton, MA

Been to Comfort Inn Randolph? Share your experiences!