“Don't miss this place”

Dining options: Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Don't miss this place”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I've driven by Caffe Bella for years but never had the occassion to go there. This week I went with friends to celebrate a birthday. It's located in a little stip mall and you could miss it all together. The minute you step in the door it's like entering another world. The atmosphere draws you into the dining experience. The wait staff was professional yet casual and attentive. The food was outstanding and the portions sumptuous -- I took a lot home to enjoy later.

I understand that they don't take reservations. It opens at 5:00 and there were already people outside and waiting in cars when we arrived about 4:50pm. It's a popular place. We were there mid-week and it filled up pretty quickly.

• Visited April 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Bella Bella Bella !!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This restaurant is a must for us when we arrive in Boston. For over 15 years we have been loving this experience and never been disappointed!!!
..It is south of Boston in a small strip shopping center in Randolph,Mass. Well worth the drive!
The minute you enter, you leave Boston and stroll into the Italian countryside..It is somewhat loud but this is Italia.We were there last evening and as always,adorned with people who know they receive the Best. .It is a Hot Spot! so be prepared to wait unless you arrive early;No reservations are taken..Arrive, put your name on the list...go to the bar..enjoy a nice drink, people watch,,,and eat there if you like...We will Always return to this lovely world outside of Boston, It is a Tried and True Work of Art...!!
Bella ! Bella! Bella!

• Visited April 2013
Brockton, Massachusetts
“2 restaurants in one”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I think there are 2 different experiences at Caffe Bella; there's eating at the bar and then there's the restaurant itself. I find the restaurant very noisy and in need of a big update. The decor is so outdated, The bar feels like a whole different experience. The food is always good no matter where you sit,but I usually sit at the bar. They make a good drink and are professional,but I would not go so far as to say friendly. Did I say noisy!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank joanne02301
Tucson, Arizona
“First on our list for drinks and dinner”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Years ago we ate dinner here and then for some reason forgot about it. (It is in a strip mall that we don't drive past often, so maybe that's why.) Recently, we started going again and are so happy to have rediscovered it. We usually choose to eat at the bar, though the table service is fine. The bar is typically full unless we arrive pretty early. We enjoy the friendly atmosphere and often end up having conversations with others. But the food is the main reason we keep going back. They offer a surprisingly extensive menu and we've never ordered anything we didn't like. The fish is reliably cooked just right and the pasta is always delicious. Nice touches include the wonderful green olives and fresh bread. I almost hate to add this review because I don't want it to get so popular that it will be difficult to get in. But they deserve a good rating.

• Visited February 2013
Sharon
“Bella's a charm outside of Boston”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Bella's in Randolph as long as he opened his door (many years ao) in all the years we have never gotten a bad meal.
I have taken friends and people from out of town and they all agree that it is a special place.

• Visited January 2013