“Great rolls!”

Bertucci's
Ranked #22 of 71 Restaurants in Randolph
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I always go back for the rolls! The pizza is delicious and never disappoints! Great place for a family outing because of the great variety!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I go back to this Bertucci's although I have other locations in my area, because not only the food is always very good and perfectly cooked to my satisfaction, but mainly because of the wonderful service I always experience from Theresa. She is always friendly, very attentive and cheerful. Very efficient too. I go there also because unlike so many other places (they call themselves Italian Restaurants), at Bertucci's in Randolph I always get a delicous expresso coffee.
I think that every one can be very happy to go there for lunch/dinner or just for dessert and coffee.