“Amazing!”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Randolph
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: What does creative casual cuisine mean? Exactly what it says. We"re creative, because we reject the same-old-same-old in favor of tastes that are interesting and unique. We're casual because while our food may be worth getting dressed up for, we invite you to come as you are. We're all about cuisine in the sense that our chefs apply high standards of culinary art. There it is. Creative. Casual. Cuisine. If it sounds like your kind of place, then you – like us- are not your average Joe.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

If you find yourself in an area where there is a "Not Your Average Joe's", you've got to try it. I was shocked to find out it is a chain, as it is very different than most chain type restaurants.
The kitchen is a "scratch" kitchen, so just about anything can be made the way YOU want it.
I had lunch there and had one of the best salads I've ever had anywhere. The greens were crisp and cold...they used a great mixed blend with sweet and tart lettuces, walnuts, craisins and 2 medallions of an almond crusted goat cheese that was incredibly tasty.
The dressing was a great red raspberry vinagrette and served with homemade hearty onion bread. Absolutely fabulous!
2 days later I went back for dinner. I started with their Autumn Spiced Sangria which was an inhouse special. You've got to try it. If you like Sangria, you will be quite impressed with this apple/caramel/apple cider/pinot and a pumpkin/caramel infused vodka. It was amazing!
Dinner was their parmesean crusted chicken served with spaghetti squash. it was a bit spicey for me, but none the less it was very good.
The service is incredible and friendly and the atmosphere is calm and welcoming.
Come on in, you'll love it!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Free birthday meal and desert. We had a great time for my wife's birthday. Good meal and great waitress!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Had a great dinner last week with my wife and son...food was very tasty..waiter was great..fun ..and comfotable place to enjoy a night out before a movie...go there and love it too..!!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Unfortunately my experience, along with many others, was......average. If you're going to call your restaurant "Not Your Average" anything, you have to make sure to go above and beyond and really stand out. This restaurant didn't.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is cold. It is not warm and inviting at all. An attempt was made to go for the modern/contemporary look, but failed resulting in a very sterile atmosphere. Serving comfort food in an uncomfortable environment doesn't really work in my opinion. So I would say the atmosphere is below average.

The service is also below average. Our waitress never even cracked a smile or tried to build rapport. She was all business and had sort of an attitude. Being a server is more than just taking an order and bringing it out to the table. It's about delivering an experience. And she failed.

The food has to be the only reason this place is as busy as it is. At least I can say the food is better than average. The menu features many different variations of American "comfort food", and everything we ordered was delicious. You can tell that care goes into each dish.

If you're going for food only, I would suggest it. If you are looking for a dining out experience, look elsewhere. And just a few tips. Make a reservation (preferably on OpenTable that way you get rewards points for it). Also, sign up for their email club and get 15% off your check, and a free meal on your birthday.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The place was recommended by the hotel staff. I ordered their Summer special "Flounder with chickpea crumbs on a bed on lemon hummus, lettus, tomatoes and cucumbers. It was wonderful. All local produce, which is their specialty. I definitely would go back again. The place is decorated so nicely. Modern and a 1960's flair of paint. Faux Brick wall painted in all sorts of colors. Excellent!!! Carol the waitress was also great!!