“Price matches quality”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The saying, you get what you pay for, is true at Outback. Generally the food is okay because the prices are reasonable. However, this time I had to return the steak part of the steak and lobster tail meal. The meat was tough. The second one was just a little better. The server, however, was very good.

The restaurant's décor is very pleasant and parking is plentiful.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We went due to the TV ads promoting the unlimited shrimp with steak/chicken combo. The place was packed, with ~45 minute wait time quoted (seated at ~35 minutes).

Jade K was an outstanding server. She explained that Outback's Medium Rare steak would be rarer than I was used to so I ordered it medium and it was perfect, she brought extra spicy sauce for the Buffalo Shrimp, checked in on us frequently, offered refills of drinks, etc. She was very attentive without hovering over us.

We had had a horrid experience at the Norwood Outback many years ago and had written off the entire chain. It was good to find a better run Outback and we will return to the Randolph location.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Outback is one of my favorite restaurants. I try and go once a week or at least once every two weeks. Food is always great. Atmosphere is great because I usually sit in the bar area. My only problem sitting there is that sometimes someone will come in with a baby or children and sit in the bar area too, which I find very offensive! I don't feel ANY child should be allowed to sit in this area. People sit there because mainly we want to watch the games "in peace" and with children there; it never happens. People also go in the bar area because we want to meet with friends and "talk" like we can talk "without children being around". We don't want to have to worry about what we are saying because "kids are around". Why in the world anyone with kids sit in that area is beyond me. That part is NOT FAIR to "adults".
That is usually my only concern. Everything else is usually great.
I also never leave there unless I get their Sinful Sundae. That is to die for!!

Elaine D.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have been to this Outback Steakhouse many times, and I can honestly say that it has always been a very good experience. The food is always hot and fresh, and the service is good. If you are looking for a decent steak dinner at a reasonable price, this would be the place to go.

With this said, I do have one complaint. The drink service is very slow. It always takes 10 minutes or more to receive the drinks. And it isn't the servers, it's the bar. I always see the servers waiting at the bar for the drinks, but the bartenders seem to be very slow in making them. We just ordered beers and it took about 12 minutes to receive them. This restaurant should consider having a dedicated service bartender.

Everything else is very good. I would recommend utilizing the "Call Ahead Seating" though, as this restaurant is almost always on a wait. And sign up for the Outback Tablemates rewards program to get free food.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Outbacks will always give you a consistent meal at a good price an dif there are any problems, the deal with them right away.