“Great Vietnamese Food ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of N&H Saigon Subs

N&H Saigon Subs
Ranked #11 of 69 Restaurants in Randolph
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: N&H Saigon Subs, the local favorite for breakfast, lunch, after school and family meals in Randolph, MA!
Randolph, Massachusetts
“Great Vietnamese Food ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The food here is amazing. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. We tried this place on a whim and have gone back several times since then. I would highly recommend the Banh Mi with grilled pork it will make your taste buds dance.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Came in for coffee and stayed for everything else!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This place is delicious. We started with delicious Vietnamese iced coffee. Then we tried two soups, fresh sprig rolls and the grilled pork sub. Everything was sooo tasty. I loved this place, not to be missed!!!

Mansfield
“Local Hole in the Wall - GREAT FOOD AND CHEAP!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

This place is a hidden gem. With subs less than $5.00 and everything is fresh you cannot go wrong. The sub roll bread is FRESH Crispy Crust and soft inside! I NEVER SPEND $10 or more at lunch anymore! I'm lucky if I spend $5.00! The Shrimp Rolls are great and less than $4.00 with tax! They are all I need for lunch and they fill me. I rotate between a sub or the Fresh Rolls with Shrimp! The owner is nice and always working. Stop by you will be glad you did. Even if you have not had this type of food give it a try their Meatball sub is NON-TRADITIONAL as it's not made with Tomato Sauce but it's really tasty!

• Visited December 2013
“Differentelicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I had an occasion to visit N&H for lunch. Fabulous! Different. I enjoyed a big bowl of soup loaded with beef & meatballs & noodles. Surprisingly filling. Very nice people! ENJOY!

Boston
“Amazing Vietnamese Street Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

First time visiting here and I am glad i took the time to find it. The location is hard to spot but just remember it is next to dominos. The owner and his wife were in there cooking and very friendly and hard working. My wife and I decided to get take out.
We had the spring rolls Goi Cuon, Vermicelli noodle with chicken Bun Thit Nuong, Traditional Crab soup (suggested by the owner and a great addition mmm), and of course my favorite beef pho. Everything was fresh and make to order. The owner gave us some of his homeade special hot sauce with lemon grass (excellent addition to the beef pho).
For dessert we had a sesame covered donut hole. Also great. For my first time here they were 5 for 5 excellent on everything we ordered. I look forward to returning soon.

• Visited June 2013