“New Great Find”

Cuisines: American
Braintree, MA
“New Great Find”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

A couple of weeks ago, my daughters and myself stopped by the lodge for a quick sandwich. The Lodge used to be the Picadilly Pub. We were pleasantly surprised by great burgers and a fish sandwich. The manager Brian was very friendly and told me to make sure I came back after I told him how much we enjoyed our mea. The inside has been completely remodeled and has a fantastic bar.
We went back to the Lodge on Friday night with my husband, one of my daughters and her boyfriend. We had a great meal. We started with the steak and cheese rolls as an appetizer. They were very good with a mango sauce. Between the four of us, we ordered steak tips, a burger, fried clams and the fish special. My husband could not believe the amount of clams he got for around $15.00. Everyone loved their meals.

As far as staff goes - they could not have been more attentive. Our waitress Lindsey came back several times to offer more drinks, dessert, etc. She was very knowledgable about the menu. The manager Brian came over to our table to make sure everything was okay. Both Brian and Lindsey thanked us for coming and told us to be sure to come again. We certainly will be going back soon.

• Visited August 2012