“The BEST ever!!!!”

Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

It had been 15 years since I have been to Lynwood Cafe....nothing has changed...I mean nothing. The interior is the same...the pizza incredible. Lynwood has the best bar pizza in the world. The onion pizza is perfection. If you find yourself near Randolph you must go to Lynwood Cafe.

2  Thank Rich30306

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The Lynwood has been my absolute favorite pizza place since I began going there in 1958. It still looks exactly the same. To this day, at any provocation, I will drive my wife and kids up from southern New Jersey just to eat there. The place has no pretensions - just perfect pizza. Having traveled extensively all over the US and Europe, I can say that there is no better pizza to be found anywhere. I didn't appreciate that for the many years I took it for granted, so I say to you local folks, don't miss a chance to enjoy the treasure in your midst!! Viva Lynwood!!

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Everytime I go back home first stop is Lynwood Cafe. My family meets us there and we have some awesome pizza. The staff is awesome and so is the pizza. I've been going to Lynwood's for years and I have never been disappointed and I'm sure I never will be. I crave Lynwood's pizza, ther is nothing better. It's wicked awesome!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Bone414
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Lynwood's is simply one of the best bar room pizza's I have ever had. I used to work around the corner from here and was in here all the time. I have introduced many a friend and relative to Lynwood's and they keep going back as well. It's right off the main road. Lynwood's only does pizza, so no salad's or chicken wings. The only true drawback is that they only accept cash and do not have an ATM on site. You need to go to the convenience store down the street and its a 3 dollar charge to use it.

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

This place hasn't changed in 50 years. The pizza is as good as it ever was. They always get it right.

1  Thank 807Roberta