“The BEST pizza”

Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

What do you need to know? This is the best pub pizza around. Cash only. The perfect place for beer and pizza with friends or family.

1  Thank AnneMart33

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I moved my family from Randolph to Cassopolis Michigan (for a job) have never been able to find pizza in Michigan that could come close to the Lynwood, I keep trying to make pizza that tastes as close to the Lynwoods as I can, but I fail. I sure miss the lynwood. I would go there a few times a week over the 16 years we lived in Randolph. It was great, sure wish they would open a pizza shop in Michigan!

2  Thank Carl b
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Tiny hole in the wall bar but has the best pizza! Town spa in stoughton, Regina's in Boston, santarpios. I'll still take the Lynwood's pizza. As #1. Most of the time we just order takeout. be forewarned at busy times (patriots games) you need to call early, as wait will run 1 1/2 hours.

1  Thank Ssc3201
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Simple. This is the best bar pizza you can get. You may find someone as good, but there is know one better. Take a slice and you will eat the whole pizza. Plain, Roni, whatever. The Lynwood rules!

1  Thank ATDM123
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Ok. This place is a dive. A bar with one food item on the menu: Pizza. Ok, even the word "menu" may be a stretch. It's a card on the table in an acrylic holder that lists the kinds they have. And the pizzas are small. Order more than you think you can eat. They have mastered the "pub pie"- a pizza somewhere in-between a deep dish and hand tossed. My MUST-TRY recommendation? The Bean Special: a pizza coated in baked beans and diced onions. Yes, it sounds disgusting; but they pulled it off and had me ordering another to take home. It was amazing! (This is fact- read all the reviews). The place is always packed, But it's worth the wait- Which has me wondering why they don't get rid of the arcade games and broken phone booth to add a couple more tables.

1  Thank DissociatedMaven