“Its worth the drive for us”
Review of Lynwood Cafe

Lynwood Cafe
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Randolph
Cuisines: Diner, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My wife and I are originaaly from the South Shore but moved to New Hampshire in 1986. I trip down to the South Shore would not be complete without a stop over for a pizza at the Lynwood. It is simply the best pizza I have ever had and have been eating it now for over forty years and counting.

2  Thank Jeff B

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband raved about their pizza when we were dating - he'd been a loyal follower since childhood. Pizza is my all time favorite so I was excited to give it a try.. The place is a small and dated restaurant and bar but so charming and homey. I could visualize it as a set for a TV show! The pizza is, in one word, incredible. Their crust, thin and flavorful and the secret blended sauce and sshh secret blend of heavenly cheeses combine to create perfection!!
I'm really ancient and have eaten many a pizza, but this my friends is the real deal!!

1  Thank Hoyadocmom
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I was not a fan of the famous Lynwood Cafe pizza. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't that the pizza was bad, I just wouldn't go back. My problem was that I LOVE toppings on my pizza. The more the better! Lynwood keeps things traditional and simple which means you only have a handful of options for your toppings. I did like the size of the pizza's for personal pizza but it's not enough for me to go back.

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Best pizza I have ever had! I'm addicted. My boyfriend and I eat there all the time. As a matter of fact...we're going tonight!

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Cheap stop for great drinks and decent pizza. the rest of the menu is a joke. Used to go with friends while attending Stonehill down the street.

1  Thank Jeff M