“Best french fries ever”

Ranked #40 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast here while visiting the Cape. My husband's burrito with chorizo was good, but mine was not. Mine was supposed to be eggs, cheese, tomato and black beans, but their were so many beans that it was soggy and I could hardly find much of anything else. I got the hand cut french fries instead of the home fries and I'm so glad I did. They were the best I've ever eaten. I'm sure I would have given this restaurant five stars, if I had picked something else for breakfast. Based on the other reviews, I will probably give it another try next year.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

After pulling into Provincetown for our first visit, we wanted to fuel up before hitting the Commercial Street maelstrom. Chach fit the bill.
This is a breakfast and lunch place. Literally. The joint closes by two, so don't tarry and you'll be rewarded with some great, inventive eats to go with some top-rate takes on the standards. Got the sense this was a place as populated by locals as by the turistas. That's always a good sign. You can't go wrong with the French toast, not to mention the Huevos Rancheros. The Mexican pork stew I had hit the spot on a coolish August afternoon.
Portions are adequate; you'll leave filled without being stuffed. Prices trend toward the moderate end, though in line with other P-town haunts we saw. Despite what we read in other reviews, service was gracious and pleasant throughout. Overall, a great choice if you don't want to battle the crowds.

1  Thank murrayhill
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Breakfast here is a tradition with a friend of mine. In addition to breakfast anytime, the food and variety are great. Of all the good things they offer, nothing beats the blueberry pancakes! They are big, fluffy and chock full of blueberries. The diner atmosphere adds to the experience. It is exactly what it is meant to be, a cool place for good food at a very reasonable price! They serve lunch as well! There is parking which in Provincetown is a big plus!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We went to Chach the first time yesterday. There's plenty of parking and the interior of the restaurant is spacious but not cavernous and noisy. Breakfast was good;--the hash browns were especially tasty. Appropriately, as Provincetown is an renowned artists colony, a show of excellent landscape paintings by a local artist was on the walls. The next time I'm in P-town we'll be sure to stop by for both tasty food & tasty art!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

We look forward to our breakfasts and lunches here! Dining here almost every weekend, there has not been a dish that was just okay. The hollandaise sauce here is by far the best I've ever had! My fave is the seasonal Oysters Eggs Benedict and my fall back would be Sharon's Eggs Benedict. Sandwiches are all awesome with homemade cuts of meat. The soups are phenomenal! From the Tortilla Soup to the Gazpacho, they are all super delicious! Had the fantastic Coconut Cream Pie. To die for! Our favorite server Jimmy is fabulous :-) I highly recommend this restaurant. Its like home :-) Crowded most of the time we've been here, a testament to the great food. Bon apetit!!