“Great little dinner with a big personality”
Review of Chach

Chach
Ranked #34 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My friends and I enjoyed a great lunch at Chach over Memorial Day weekend. The dinner is a bit off the beaten path which makes is more relaxing especially during the busy times in P-town. This is not my first time, I've been in several times for breakfast which is always fabulous. I really like their eggs benedict - often made with unique variations. Prices are reasonable and the coffee is very good.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I visit Chach for breakfast every single time we are in town. They are the best place for breakfast in P-Town! My wife really enjoys the pulled pork omelette, I devoured the french toast. Staff is super friendly. Nice bright quiet atmosphere, off the beaten path of commercial st mayhem, reasonably priced. Will continue to visit Chach and explore their menu.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

P-town in early March can be a bit 'empty' and restaurant choices are far fewer than in spring or summer. We stumbled onto this diner-like establishment on Shank Painter Rd., a little outside of town. Lunch was great and other than paying $2.50 for a cup of coffee, relatively inexpensive. We decided to return that Saturday evening for "Mexican Night". What a great decision! We made reservations, were seated immediately and enjoyed a perfect margarita before ordering. We shared an appetizer of chile rellenos and, for entrees ordered chicken enchiladas and pork carnitas. Both were fabulous with the perfect amount of 'heat'. Prices were reasonable. However, we have one very minor issue. We ordered our margaritas from a sign on our table stating 'house special margaritas $9.00'. When the bill arrived the margaritas were $10.00. When we questioned the server, she said that the $9.00 was the lunch price. Not a big deal, but why advertise lunch prices on the table during dinner. We mention this because a couple of reviewers made comments about checking your bill before paying. In any case, we will return and will order the $10.00 margaritas again.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My wife and I decided to diet-splurge on New Year's Day by starting the year off right eating breakfast at Chach. It was indescribably awesome but I'll try. My wife had the California Benedict and it was out of this world. Avocado perfectly ripe and where are they getting tomatoes that taste like summer on the first of January? The hollandaise was lemony light perfection.

My French toast wih bananas and strawberries was equally out of this world. It would have been spectacular by itself but adding the strawberries and bananas put it over the top. The best French toast I've ever had - no doubt about it.

We were concerned that the service might suffer a bit as this was January first. No issues there at all. The waitstaff were all as happy to welcome the new year as we were. We spent a great time talking with the local artist/waiter Jim Broussard whose paintings adorn the walls. Both he and his art are warm and welcoming.

We enjoyed the experience so much that my wife has signed up for a cooking class with Chach this winter at the Procincetown Cooking School. Maybe then I'll get such French toast at home!

1  Thank cdrrsb
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This place is not only a great place for breakfast but also for lunch. Everything tastes fresh. Daily specials.

2  Thank David L