Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$69
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
$145
$120
Brass Key Guesthou
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$136
$128
Travelocity
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$159
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$224
$199
Crowne Pointe Hist
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$207
$84
$81
Boatslip Resort(Provincetown)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewscape tipwall muralsp townoff seasoncape codfront desk managercontinental breakfastbagelsbit datedwalk into townprivate beachcommercial streetrooms are smalllow tidelong pointherring cove beachrace point
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 17, 2012

after reading reviews we were a little hesitant to go last weekend but didn't find anything else that appealed either so we took a shot and booked a waterview room for $90/night. we were right on the beach, 2nd floor, with a little balcony. it was outstanding. Now would I want to pay $300 or 400 a night in season for that room...no. I have to agree that it could use updating, it was a little noisy and the bathroom was miniscule. breakfast was typical, toast, bagels, pastries, fruit , coffee, juices etc. the bar at night was a little strange with the locals hanging out playing keno. our room was clean and adequately supplied, had a decent tv and a small refrigerator. the walk into town was what we expected. it is a mile to the Lobster Pot so 15 minutes or so. additionally we discovered Race Point and Herring Cove beyond the hotel. they are spectacular and offer wonderful scenery, bike and suv trails. we will return for that and the restaurants in town.

Room Tip: I think we stayed in the waterview rooms of the inn????2nd floor. large parts of the property were closed due to the time of year but these seemed to be the best rooms for anytime of year
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
ProvincetownManager, Front Office Manager at Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Thank you for giving us a try despite your hesitation. We do our best on updating in the winter season. As for the bar, us locals have limited options around here this time of year. We just hope that everyone, locals and guests, are able to enjoy themselves responsibly. If you ever decide to come in season, the highest rate for that room is $239 per night plus tax. Either way, we do hope you decide to stay with us again! Thank you so much for writing a review!!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stayed here during a conference and it was a bit out of town, like a 20 minute walk which made it hard to get in and out of town, as there aren't many taxis there. The rooms are quite old, and it's more like a motel, an old one, that needs a big renovation, really soon. The hallways carpets are old, the rooms small and aside from the price, it wasn't great. Although, they have really cool murals throughout the main part of the hotel and that was great. The beach in front of the place was lovely and the dock outside of the rooms, lovely too.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank OneWorldGlobetrotter

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with our facility. I wish you had brought it to our attention while you were here so I could have compensated you in some way. I also would have been more than happy to assist you with one of the many taxi services in town. I apologize for any inconveniences that occured during your stay. Hopefully we can make it up to you in the future.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

They were very helpful and when it was seen that the room we had reserved was in need of repair they upgraded us immediately to the "Honeymoon Suite." The room was a little old and not super clean but it had all of the bases covered. There was a main entrance from inside the inn but the room also had direct access to the waterfront. Very nice! The most surprising and fun feature of the room was a real ships wheel used as a divider between the bedroom and sitting area. There was a king bed, sofa, table and chairs, fridge, micro and coffee maker. For breakfast they had quite a number of choices. Coffee of course and some juices. An assortment of pastries and bagels. Bread for toast and a selections of cereals and granola. There was oatmeal, waffles, eggs and breakfast meats. There was a large and gracious sitting room and a pub. The halls are filled with murals about P-Town in 1935 making you feel as though you are taking a trip back in time. It's as if you stepped right into the painting.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
ProvincetownManager, Front Office Manager at Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

I would first like to say Thank You for bringing your concerns to our attention upon arrival. There's nothing worse than having unhappy guests checking out. As long as we are made aware of issues, we do everything in our power to correct it. I'm glad the honeymoon suite was suitable! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the Ptown Inn for Halloween 2012. Everyother place in town was booked. The walk into town, about 15 mins, wasn't too bad. We had nice weather though. The room was nothing special. Sort of outdated decor but the bed and bathrooms were clean. I'd stay here again of I had to but it would not be my first choice.

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are working on updating throughout the winter season. We hope you might try us again sometime, and have a better feeling about our establishment.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Provincetown Inn in October, 2012. The Inn is located in a great place with views of the water. It has a nice big lobby and common areas. I think the Inn is in need of a total remodel. The carpet definitely needs to be taken up and new installed. I felt like the room was old, crowded, very ugly bedspread, the rooms is like something from the 60's, not only dated, but it felt dark and dirty. Small bathroom, I didn't get in the shower, I saw some mold and it scared me, rust on the door hinges, and bathroom cabinet. I didn't want to put my stuff down any place in this room. The walls are thin and I could hear room noises from the other rooms. The good is that there is a little fridge in the room which came in handy, a cofffe maker and a nice view of the water. We ate in the downstairs lounge, which was an ok dinner. The complementary breakfast the next day was very nice. We had a hard boiled egg, some cereal and yogurt and a muffin. Nice way to start the day. I wouldn't choose this place to stay if I were here again. There is nothing "charming" about this place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

I'm sorry that your room was not up to standards. I would have done everything I could to get you into something more suitable, and taken care of what I could in the room that you had stayed in. We do everything we can to maintain all of our rooms. We are addressing a lot of the issues at this time when things are quiet. I am glad you enjoyed the common areas and breakfast. I again apologize and hope one day you give us another chance.