Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$136
$120
Hotels.com
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$69
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
$145
$120
Brass Key Guesthou
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$224
$199
Crowne Pointe Hist
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$207
$175
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$129
Boatslip Resort(Provincetown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewscape tipwall muralsp townoff seasoncape codfront desk managercontinental breakfastbagelsbit datedwalk into townprivate beachcommercial streetrooms are smalllow tidelong pointherring cove beachrace point
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Provincetown Inn in October, 2012. The Inn is located in a great place with views of the water. It has a nice big lobby and common areas. I think the Inn is in need of a total remodel. The carpet definitely needs to be taken up and new installed. I felt like the room was old, crowded, very ugly bedspread, the rooms is like something from the 60's, not only dated, but it felt dark and dirty. Small bathroom, I didn't get in the shower, I saw some mold and it scared me, rust on the door hinges, and bathroom cabinet. I didn't want to put my stuff down any place in this room. The walls are thin and I could hear room noises from the other rooms. The good is that there is a little fridge in the room which came in handy, a cofffe maker and a nice view of the water. We ate in the downstairs lounge, which was an ok dinner. The complementary breakfast the next day was very nice. We had a hard boiled egg, some cereal and yogurt and a muffin. Nice way to start the day. I wouldn't choose this place to stay if I were here again. There is nothing "charming" about this place.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
ProvincetownManager, Front Office Manager at Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

I'm sorry that your room was not up to standards. I would have done everything I could to get you into something more suitable, and taken care of what I could in the room that you had stayed in. We do everything we can to maintain all of our rooms. We are addressing a lot of the issues at this time when things are quiet. I am glad you enjoyed the common areas and breakfast. I again apologize and hope one day you give us another chance.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The Provincetown Inn is an older style property but certainly has a charm of its own.

We opted for a Cape View Room and we were pleased we did. The room was a good size, very clean and comfortable. It was great to be able to open the rear door and to be able to walk out onto the terrace overlooking the water.

We ate in the hotel's West End Lounge. The food was great value and tasty. The lady who served in the bar was lovely and an asset to the hotel.

Certainly a recommended hotel in Provincetown.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank FLYTHEW0RLD
ProvincetownManager, Front Office Manager at Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience. We hope someday when you visit the US again, you keep us in mind. Thanks again and have a great winter!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Unfortnately, I had to stay here with a two night minimum on a Holiday weekend for a wedding I was attending in town. I was assigned to room 31 -- it looked like it hadn't been properly cleaned in months. I wouldn't dare walk on the carpets without socks or flipflops on...bathed with my flipflops with a shower curtain covered in mold.

The beds were old and I would be frightened to see what a black light would have shown on the linens.

There's out of date...and then there is downright gross. Do not stay here if you value any level of cleanliness whatsoever. I should have taken photos but I was in such a rush to leave this hotel that I forgot.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank BostonMeg25
ProvincetownManager, Front Office Manager at Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

I am so sorry that you had such a terrible experience staying with us. I wish you had brought your concerns to our attention while you were here. We would have done everything we could to make the situation better. I again apologize for all of the inconveniences you had. :(

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have stayed here every couple of years since 1990. I could throw a stone in the water from the doorway of our room, that's how close we are. Rooms are dated but so what. Huge pool and spectacular views. Great serve yourself breakfast included in room price.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank inthewoods475
ProvincetownManager, Front Office Manager at Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for your continued patronage to The Provincetown Inn and for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. Have a wonderful winter season and we hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We have stayed at the Provincetown Inn for the last 15 years each summer. From the booking to the checking in, we have always been treated with the upmost courtesy by two long-term employees, Bonnie G and Ken. Their courtesy, professionalism, friendliness and respect are second to none. They are surely one of the many reasons we keep coming back to the P-town Inn.

Room Tip: ocean view -second floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
ProvincetownManager, Front Office Manager at Provincetown Inn Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review! I have been the front desk manager for 4 short months, and I couldn't be more happy with the staff I joined! I will be sure to let them know how much you appreciate them. We can't wait to see you again!