First time to Provincetown. Beautiful Establishment - Pulling in it was a nice surprise to have our own parking where we were greeted by the very friendly and informative staff. Located in a very quiet relaxing area but just a very short walk to the middle of everything P-Town has to offer. After spending time in town everyday it was a a nice reprieve relaxing at this breath taking location situated right on the ocean with it's own pier! We stayed in one of the cottages which was very clean and well maintained. I recommend the Masthead very highly for anyone looking for a nice getaway and can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Masthead offers distinctive accommodations in an authentic Cape Cod setting. 450 Foot Private Beach. Sun Deck On The Water, Boardwalk, Spacious Lawns, Beautifully Landscaped Grounds, Comfortable Lounging Chairs, Central Heat, Within walking distance of fine restaurants, coffee shops and center of Town. The restful beauty and quiet of our grounds and lovely gardens bordering the boardwalk and sundeck provide a favorite rendezvous for guests who lounge and enjoy the beautiful vista of Provincetown Bay and miles of ever-changing Cape scenery. The Bay is a haven for sailing and water-skiing. Golf & tennis are nearby. Art classes and Art galleries are only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Masthead Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masthead Hotel Provincetown
- Masthead Motel Provincetown