I live on Cape Cod. There are many beautiful vistas here, none like that of the Masthead's. The rooms are clean and very comfortable, each with it's own little kitchen, and a beautiful, breathtaking view of the ocean only 20 steps away. Which leads to "no reason to leave" and why would you? Walk the "Provincetown flats" (when the tide is out you can walk from one end of "P-town" to the other) in the morning , have coffee on the glorious deck and watch the tide come in. Take a dip, make lunch, take a dip, take another dip, make dinner and watch the sun set. Just the best. The proprietor lives on sight, just to make sure everything is, well, perfect. He isn't in charge of the tides, sunset or moon rise, but is in charge of making each stay at The Masthead an unforgetable time. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Masthead offers distinctive accommodations in an authentic Cape Cod setting. 450 Foot Private Beach. Sun Deck On The Water, Boardwalk, Spacious Lawns, Beautifully Landscaped Grounds, Comfortable Lounging Chairs, Central Heat, Within walking distance of fine restaurants, coffee shops and center of Town. The restful beauty and quiet of our grounds and lovely gardens bordering the boardwalk and sundeck provide a favorite rendezvous for guests who lounge and enjoy the beautiful vista of Provincetown Bay and miles of ever-changing Cape scenery. The Bay is a haven for sailing and water-skiing. Golf & tennis are nearby. Art classes and Art galleries are only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Masthead Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masthead Hotel Provincetown
- Masthead Motel Provincetown