$275
Pilgrim House(Provincetown)
$224
$197
$219
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$320
$310
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$219
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$235
$228
Orbitz.com
All reviewsother guestsevery morningcakesp towncommercial streetbreakfast tableheated floorsmy partnerwonderful hostsfresh fruitbreakfast was deliciousoff street parkinglike coming homenever stay anywhere elsenew friendswonderful staythe location is perfect
Reviewed January 10, 2011

Wonderful rooms, the decor and fire places make this a perfect place for a romantic get away. The owners couldn't be nicer or more friendly. I highly recommend this inn and really look forward to staying there again!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2010

We arrived planning on a one-night stay at the Admiral's Landing B&B and were so charmed by the place and the delightful owners that we stayed another night! Our room (#6) had a beautiful cathedral ceiling and was done in beachy, serene shades of pale buttery yellow and light sea blue. Lots of white trim, very Cape Cod. The room was immaculate - not a speck of dust anywhere. Linens were crisp, and for winter there was a cozy, fluffy comforter atop the queen-sized bed. The bathroom was also clean as a whistle, with big fluffy towels, an interesting blue-tiled sloped shower stall lit by a unique ship light in the top corner. We fired up the gas fireplace and it threw off some serious heat as well as being beautiful. They were currently in the process of adding plasma tvs. They already had Wifi and a sizeable dvd collection to share on rainy days. The owners, Audri and Robyn could not possibly have been any friendlier or more thoughtful. From the start when they gave us the run down on the best local restaurants to the scrumptious and luxurious breakfast they prepared to the baggie of homemade muffins and a thank you note they gave us upon our departure, they are meant to be B&B owners! They just went the extra mile for everything and even shoveled out the car from the snow! The place is located very centrally, just a block or so off the main street, Commercial Street. I'd choose to stay here again next time in P'town rather than try somewhere else - that's how special we thought it was!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2010

I have visited Provincetown numerous of times over the last twenty years or so, a magical place I'm drawn back to again and again. Naturally I have stayed in many different inns, hotels and rental apts over the years, rarely disappointed, but always looking for the perfect place to stay. Central, yet a little bit away from the party noise, providing me with a good sleep. Comfortable, clean, friendly, with great ambiance and still affordable. Many places have got a couple of these right, but now I think I found my home away from home!

I was very much impressed with my first stay ever at Admiral's Landing last October, I can't really put my finger on anything I didn't like or I was disappointed with, and after 30 years of travelling the world I have become a bit jaded and a hard critic. I had a great stay upstairs in this historic house! The breakfast was a great start of the day, attended by the lovely inn-keeping couple and chatting with the other guests around the big table. My room and my bed were lovely, and kept meticulously clean through my week-long stay. A convenient neighbor delicatessen, a lovely hot-tub in the back.

I will certainly be back again!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Elisabeth E
Reviewed December 12, 2010

Provincetown in the off season is an entirely different experience than the summer mayhem--beautiful, quiet, serene, lots of space to walk and think. The Admiral's Landing was the perfect place to enjoy it from. The new owners, Robyn and Audri, are honestly the most considerate inn-keepers I've ever met, and I've stayed at a lot of inns. They care a huge amount about the place and their guests experience of it and so while I had all the privacy I needed (book the room with the private entrance upstairs--high-ceilings, beautiful floors, an elegant space), I could get whatever I needed quickly. When the room got too hot, they fixed it in minutes. Also, if you're here in the off season this is the ideal location because it's right near Far Land, which is a wonderful year round cafe. Simply put, stay here! It's wonderful!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2010

The new owners, Robyn and Audri, are gracious hostesses. They want to make your stay relaxing and pleasurable. The ladies go out of their way to be helpful, they even offered to carry in our bags!

Robyn makes sinfully delicious baked goods! [The cranberry almond cake YUM!!] While Audri makes this delightful breakfast treat called the "Admiral's cup." An egg hash brown breakfast muffin with added ingredients of cheese, ham and linguicia. Breakfast also includes orange juice, brew your own coffee,tea,hot chocolate, fruit, yogurt, granola, a selection of cold cereals, and a selection of breads for toasting.
The ladies are there throughout breakfast chatting with their guests.

The rooms are comfortable and cozy, neat and clean. Rooms 3 & 6 are our favorites. Each room has its own gas fireplace which warms those chilly fall/winter P'town days and evenings. It also adds a nice romantic touch to laying in bed! There is even a fireplace with a couch off the dinning area on the main floor.

Rooms come with their own TVs which are hooked up to DVD and VHS players. There is a video/DVD library to choose from or you can bring your own. The rooms each have their own in room refrigerators.

The inn's location on Bradford Street is a convenient easy block away walk to Commercial Street. Just up the block from the inn is the Far Land grocery/deli which has some awesome foods to go!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple