“Squeaky clean, super-friendly, great location, charming rooms!”
Review of Admiral's Landing

Admiral's Landing
Ranked #4 of 63 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 22, 2010

We arrived planning on a one-night stay at the Admiral's Landing B&B and were so charmed by the place and the delightful owners that we stayed another night! Our room (#6) had a beautiful cathedral ceiling and was done in beachy, serene shades of pale buttery yellow and light sea blue. Lots of white trim, very Cape Cod. The room was immaculate - not a speck of dust anywhere. Linens were crisp, and for winter there was a cozy, fluffy comforter atop the queen-sized bed. The bathroom was also clean as a whistle, with big fluffy towels, an interesting blue-tiled sloped shower stall lit by a unique ship light in the top corner. We fired up the gas fireplace and it threw off some serious heat as well as being beautiful. They were currently in the process of adding plasma tvs. They already had Wifi and a sizeable dvd collection to share on rainy days. The owners, Audri and Robyn could not possibly have been any friendlier or more thoughtful. From the start when they gave us the run down on the best local restaurants to the scrumptious and luxurious breakfast they prepared to the baggie of homemade muffins and a thank you note they gave us upon our departure, they are meant to be B&B owners! They just went the extra mile for everything and even shoveled out the car from the snow! The place is located very centrally, just a block or so off the main street, Commercial Street. I'd choose to stay here again next time in P'town rather than try somewhere else - that's how special we thought it was!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 20, 2010

I have visited Provincetown numerous of times over the last twenty years or so, a magical place I'm drawn back to again and again. Naturally I have stayed in many different inns, hotels and rental apts over the years, rarely disappointed, but always looking for the perfect place to stay. Central, yet a little bit away from the party noise, providing me with a good sleep. Comfortable, clean, friendly, with great ambiance and still affordable. Many places have got a couple of these right, but now I think I found my home away from home!

I was very much impressed with my first stay ever at Admiral's Landing last October, I can't really put my finger on anything I didn't like or I was disappointed with, and after 30 years of travelling the world I have become a bit jaded and a hard critic. I had a great stay upstairs in this historic house! The breakfast was a great start of the day, attended by the lovely inn-keeping couple and chatting with the other guests around the big table. My room and my bed were lovely, and kept meticulously clean through my week-long stay. A convenient neighbor delicatessen, a lovely hot-tub in the back.

I will certainly be back again!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Elisabeth E
Reviewed December 12, 2010

Provincetown in the off season is an entirely different experience than the summer mayhem--beautiful, quiet, serene, lots of space to walk and think. The Admiral's Landing was the perfect place to enjoy it from. The new owners, Robyn and Audri, are honestly the most considerate inn-keepers I've ever met, and I've stayed at a lot of inns. They care a huge amount about the place and their guests experience of it and so while I had all the privacy I needed (book the room with the private entrance upstairs--high-ceilings, beautiful floors, an elegant space), I could get whatever I needed quickly. When the room got too hot, they fixed it in minutes. Also, if you're here in the off season this is the ideal location because it's right near Far Land, which is a wonderful year round cafe. Simply put, stay here! It's wonderful!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2010

The new owners, Robyn and Audri, are gracious hostesses. They want to make your stay relaxing and pleasurable. The ladies go out of their way to be helpful, they even offered to carry in our bags!

Robyn makes sinfully delicious baked goods! [The cranberry almond cake YUM!!] While Audri makes this delightful breakfast treat called the "Admiral's cup." An egg hash brown breakfast muffin with added ingredients of cheese, ham and linguicia. Breakfast also includes orange juice, brew your own coffee,tea,hot chocolate, fruit, yogurt, granola, a selection of cold cereals, and a selection of breads for toasting.
The ladies are there throughout breakfast chatting with their guests.

The rooms are comfortable and cozy, neat and clean. Rooms 3 & 6 are our favorites. Each room has its own gas fireplace which warms those chilly fall/winter P'town days and evenings. It also adds a nice romantic touch to laying in bed! There is even a fireplace with a couch off the dinning area on the main floor.

Rooms come with their own TVs which are hooked up to DVD and VHS players. There is a video/DVD library to choose from or you can bring your own. The rooms each have their own in room refrigerators.

The inn's location on Bradford Street is a convenient easy block away walk to Commercial Street. Just up the block from the inn is the Far Land grocery/deli which has some awesome foods to go!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2010

We arrived and were greeted warmly by our two hostesses.. Audrie and Robyn.
My partner and I had the chance to meet and enjoy the company of other guests from around the world and had great conversation over delicious, homemade breakfasts.

The bed was so comfortable, I slept surprisingly well considering I was away from my own bed.

The location of the Inn is perfectly located just off commercial st., short walking distance without the noise of the main drag.
This is now our go to place whenever we venture into P-town for vacation.
Kudos to Audrie and Robin for helping to make our experience in P-Town, one of the best times we've had.

Everything was so perfect, I can't imagine not going back!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2010

...to say that Admirals Landing is comfy, cozy, warm and welcoming is an understatement. From the original wide plank floors, the warm wall colors, cozy fireplaces, and original paintings filling the rooms and common area ( local scenes done by Chuck, a former owner of this lovely B@B..), this little B@B exudes charm. Add to that constant coffee, a hot tub in the back yard, FABULOUS location within a short walk to Commercial Street and the Pier, OFF-street parking, a lovely breakfast with fresh fruit, juices, home baked bread, and the "Admirals Cup", and you've got probably the best bed and breakfast value in all of P-town. Last, but certainly foremost, is the genuine friendship and feeling that owners Audri and Robyn extend...they are welcoming beyond words, and there is NO doubt that in our many future trips to Provincetown, this WILL be our "home-away-from-home". Gay-friendly, straight friendly...ALL friendly!!! HIGHLY recommended!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2010

What a great place: GREAT linens and bedding; cozy bright rooms; FABULOUS breakfast offerings --- in particular the Autumnal "Admiral's Cup". LOVED the individual A/C & Heat units... my room was always the perfect temperature. The new owners are continuously improving every corner of the property.

This is my second time staying there this year... it just keeps getting better!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business