“This place has it all!”
Review of Admiral's Landing

Admiral's Landing
Ranked #4 of 64 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My partner and I feel we really lucked out in finding Admiral's Landing and we'll never stay anywhere else in Provincetown. Just one block from Commercial street (the main drag), this affordable B&B is right in the center of the action without being surrounded by noise and crowding. The house is well run by the owners, neat as a pin and clean as a whistle. The expanded continental breakfast is delightful offering frittatas, homemade baked goods, yogurt, cereal, coffee and juice. Robyn and Audri are warm, genuine hosts, always alert to your needs. Whenever I asked a question or needed information, Audri was right there writing on a Post-It or handing me the business card of a local service. A list of recommended restaurants and things to do is available to guide guests in the right direction for a fun visit. There is even a small library of dvd's for the evenings you want to stay in and rest. Everything about Admiral's Landing is set up for the guests' comfort. It's no wonder they are ranked #1 of all Provincetown B&B's. The town is fortunate to have this business that takes such good care of their guests and encourages them to return.

Room Tip: We stayed in room #2 on the ground floor. This corner location has great light and air flow and is v...

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I've stayed at Admiral's Landing twice this year, for 3 nights and 2, and it makes the perfect getaway when I need a little retreat. The rooms are lovely and Robyn and Audry are delightful--warm and friendly. Breakfasts are delicious and the location is perfect--one block off Commercial St. There are so many wonderful galleries in Proviccetown, the harbor, the beaches, the lively downtown... I will be returning and will always stay at the Admiral's Landing

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My partner and I wanted the P-Town experience but don't have cash to burn, so this was a great choice. Robin and her partner were very welcoming with great suggestions on places to go, offered to drive us and our luggage to the pier at the end of our stay, and were overall just great hostesses.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I've stayed here prior and actually came at a different time of year to unwind and this place remains a real find. The owners are so welcoming and knowledgeable. They also serve a homey breakfast with fresh baked stuff daily. The rooms are exactly what you want, cozy and tasteful. It's also steps from the best deli in the town and a block from the main street. I can't imagine staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My partner and I have stayed at the "Admiral's Landing" twice now and we have enjoyed it so much that we would not even consider staying anywhere else. It is conviently located one block off Commercial Street in the heart of town.The rooms are comfortable and cozy and always spotless. What makes this place really special is the hosts themselves. Robyn and Audry are the owners and it is clear that they love what they do. They are very accomodating and will make you feel truly welcomed and at home. We found Breakfast to be especially fun with great food and conversation with interesting people from all over the world. Plan on putting on a couple of pounds; as Robyn always bakes some delicious baked goods which are impossible to pass up. No matter what your reason for visiting Provincetown, you are sure to find the Admiral's Landing a very special place. I already have reservations for next year, and can't wait.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

After spending 8 nights at Admiral's Landing last week, my partner and I very sadly had to return home. This concluded our second stay at Audri and Robyn's BB and just as the sign above their desk states, "Enter as Strangers, Leave as Friends"...we couldn't agree more. The main reason we go to P-town is for the town itself but the highlight of each day is when most guests gather for the hosts' freshly prepared breakfast and the fun of chat with fellow guests. We truly departed Admiral's Landing feeling like we were leaving loved ones behind.
The entire B&B is clean and comfortable, making me sleep like a baby. Its location is perfect because it is a short block away from the excitement of Commerce St yet quiet because of not being directly in the crowd. We also found the clean hot tub perfect for relaxing after exploring Provincetown before getting ready for dinner.
Summing up Admiral's Landing I have to say, perfect place, perfect price and perfect hosts! It is rare that we can travel someplace and not wonder what it would be like had we stayed elsewhere. it's that good at Admiral's Landing.

Room Tip: We would be happy to stay in any room at this Inn.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My partner and I stayed at Admiral's Landing again this year for Carnival Week! We were there from Aug. 15 to 26.
There were many new and improved changes from last year to include new furniture in the "common living room" as well as some other nice things around the B & B!
The breakfast continues to be something to look forward to with the "Admiral's Cup" frittata, different everyday.
The owners, Audrey & Robyn are very helpful and friendly! They know a lot about the Cape, Provincetown and the activities available.
I would be silly not to mention the wonderful, lovely and friendly "maid", Juliet. She is not really a "maid", but a person who is very helpful and wonderfully friendly.
I highly recommend this wonderful B & B. I can't say enough positive things about this lovely establishment and look forward to the planned improvements in the future.

Room Tip: Room 1 & 2 downstairs in the main lodge are wonderful. The "house keeping" units (S...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple