All reviewsother guestscakesevery morningp towncommercial streetbreakfast tableheated floorsmy partnerwonderful hostsfresh fruithot tubbreakfast was deliciousoff street parkinglike coming homenever stay anywhere elseb bsnew friends
Reviewed June 28, 2012

As always, Robyn & Audri made us feel very welcome for our third visit to their very hospitable B&B. They're always willing to help out if needed, advice us on places to visit, where to have dinner in the evening etc. The room was as nice as we remembered it!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This was our third trip to the Admirals landing, things have only got better. I needn't say more, a cut above the rest. Keep it up girls

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My husband and I had a great stay at Admiral's Landing. Audrey and Robyn are so accommodating and nice. Every morning Robyn bakes some tasty bread/cake/loaf which makes for a great breakfast and good snacking for the rest of the day. It's convenient to get to the main drag (really just one long block). We absolutely recommend the Admiral's Landing and would stay again the next time we're in Provincetown.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My partner and I have been going to P-town for many years staying at various cottages and B&B's. We found Admiral's Landing a number of years ago when it was owned by two wonderful men and enjoyed our stays there. We relocated back to Boston in 2011 and immediately booked a trip to P-Town in Nov to stay at Admiral's Landing. In our time out of the area, the former owners sold Admiral's Landing to two women and we were very excited to hear this news. Well... we thought Admiral's Landing was great before... and now that Audri and Robyn own it, it is even greater!!! Hands down this is the best place to stay during your visit to Provincetown!! Aside from the fact that it is one block from the beach and two blocks from the center of town, Audri and Robyn have created an environment of superb hospitality. They have a sign above the office area that says "Arrive as strangers, leave as friends" -- and this could not be more true! During our Nov stay we booked a stay for June and even extended that an additional night once we arrived. I can't say enough great things -- from the wonderful welcome, to the immaculate cleanliness of the rooms thanks to Juliet, to the delicious morning "Admiral's Cup" egg muffin and the homemade baked goods, to the delighful conversations. I could go on and on but suffice it to say we would recommend Admiral's Landing without reservation as your place to stay during your time in P-Town. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I had a fantastic stay at Admiral's Landing. Audrey and Robyn are the perfect hosts-warm, friendly and hospitable, they go out of their way to help their guests and make their stay as comfortable as possible. They are always available for a chat, to give advice and suggestions, and they made me feel so welcome. The house itself is charming, and in a great location barely a minute's walk from Commercial Street and close to all the other Provincetown attractions. My room was beautifully decorated and extremely comfortable, as well as being spotlessly clean thanks to the wonderful Juliet. I would recommend Admiral's Landing without hesitation and will definately be back for a return visit.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo