Admiral's Landing
$89
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$69
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
$145
$120
Brass Key Guesthou
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$136
$128
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$207
$175
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$224
$199
Crowne Pointe Hist
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$159
Travelocity
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$84
$81
Boatslip Resort(Provincetown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsb bother guestsevery morningcakesp towncommercial streetheated floorswonderful hostsmy partnerfrittatanew additionyogurtjetted tubbreakfast was deliciousgas fireplacebed and breakfastwonderful visit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I usually go to tripadvisor prior to reserving a room or dining at a restaurant in an area which I do not have local guidance. Admiral's Landing received high reviews from it's guests so I booked. This is my second stay in Ptown, so I kinda knew the layout and where I wanted to stay, so this fit the bill. Robyn and Audri are very attentive to their guest's needs, not to the point of niceties all day long, in fact they were seldom visible, except at expected times s/a breakfast. But, you can be sure they let you know they were available if needed and also offered to help out in any way they could. We happened to be guests during Hurricane Irene and they were quick to offer lanterns, food, and companionship during the ordeal. The B&B lost power with the storm, but they had a gas stove which warmed a nice meal for the guests. We sat at the dining table telling jokes and tales with wine and good food.
We stayed in the Port room which is a nice size room with small kitchenette. The room is a typical beachside room of an old historic village s/a Ptown or KeyWest, but it was more than adequate and very quiet with parking and a bike rack. We did not have a car and never will while in Ptown as this is why we like Ptown, but is was nice for the other guests.

1  Thank cajunadventure
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Robyn and Audri, the owners, made us feel at home immediately. The house itself is quaint and cozy, centrally located and well maintained. We would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank JengJeng
Reviewed August 27, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Admiral's Landing for a few glorious Cape days before Hurricane Irene. We booked this room just a few weeks prior to our arrival during one of the busiest weeks of the year, so I would consider Admiral's Landing one of the remaining "hidden gems" in P-Town. The Inn was still fully occupied but serene, just a block away from P-Town's busy Commercial street. The level of service provided by inn-keepers Audri and Robyn, and the quiet charm of this location make this moderately-priced inn a real deal. Robyn and Audri always went the extra mile with great local suggestions and even helping us with a greasy and stubborn bike rack. Like other reviewers noted, there was always a fresh supply of coffee, tea, ice, chocolate, and just about anything to keep, pry open, and serve your beverage of choice, including an en suite refrigerator. Lots of unobtrusive grace in the house - a great reflection of the town spirit.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

There are many nice B&Bs in Provincetown, many with similar attributes, but what really makes for a special stay are an inn's hosts/owners. After all, a bed is a bed, but creating a pleasant, warm, and welcoming environment is truly a special gift Audri and Robyn, the owners of Admiral's Landing made my friends and I feel welcome from the moment Robyn picked us up at the dock to the moment we left. From offering to make us dinner reservations to pointing us in the direction of a good bike rental place, Audri and Robyn were always helpful, friendly, and warm. They really made our stay wonderful and made our vacation extra special.

P.S. Robyn is a fantastic baker and always has a delicious new baked good every morning. Just terrific.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Admiral's Landing is what made my first visit to P-town a great time, and I really hope it's just the first of many stays here. Audri and Robyn are the best. While you can read in the other reviews about the regular hospitality they provide, I will note some little ways in which they went above and beyond. My friends and I were celebrating my birthday, and Audri and Robyn left a flower and a birthday card for me in our room - nice touch. They always made sure to have a vegetarian "Admiral's Cup" ready during the breakfast hours. They have all the information you need to get to the sights and spots in town. Another wonderful aspect of our stay was joining together with the other guests at breakfast. The other guests during our stay were vacationing for various reasons - to escape, to share some romance, or to explore the area - and Audri and Robyn cater to all interests. We were 4 gay men in our 30s, and it's noteworthy that Admiral's Landing is a good place for all age groups, orientations, and genders - the inclusivity made it all the more comfortable.

Room Tip: I recommend room #5. It seemed bigger.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends