“They earned their high rating and are still doing what it takes to keep it.”
Review of Admiral's Landing

Admiral's Landing
Ranked #4 of 64 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I usually go to tripadvisor prior to reserving a room or dining at a restaurant in an area which I do not have local guidance. Admiral's Landing received high reviews from it's guests so I booked. This is my second stay in Ptown, so I kinda knew the layout and where I wanted to stay, so this fit the bill. Robyn and Audri are very attentive to their guest's needs, not to the point of niceties all day long, in fact they were seldom visible, except at expected times s/a breakfast. But, you can be sure they let you know they were available if needed and also offered to help out in any way they could. We happened to be guests during Hurricane Irene and they were quick to offer lanterns, food, and companionship during the ordeal. The B&B lost power with the storm, but they had a gas stove which warmed a nice meal for the guests. We sat at the dining table telling jokes and tales with wine and good food.
We stayed in the Port room which is a nice size room with small kitchenette. The room is a typical beachside room of an old historic village s/a Ptown or KeyWest, but it was more than adequate and very quiet with parking and a bike rack. We did not have a car and never will while in Ptown as this is why we like Ptown, but is was nice for the other guests.

1  Thank cajunadventure

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Robyn and Audri, the owners, made us feel at home immediately. The house itself is quaint and cozy, centrally located and well maintained. We would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank JengJeng
Reviewed August 27, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Admiral's Landing for a few glorious Cape days before Hurricane Irene. We booked this room just a few weeks prior to our arrival during one of the busiest weeks of the year, so I would consider Admiral's Landing one of the remaining "hidden gems" in P-Town. The Inn was still fully occupied but serene, just a block away from P-Town's busy Commercial street. The level of service provided by inn-keepers Audri and Robyn, and the quiet charm of this location make this moderately-priced inn a real deal. Robyn and Audri always went the extra mile with great local suggestions and even helping us with a greasy and stubborn bike rack. Like other reviewers noted, there was always a fresh supply of coffee, tea, ice, chocolate, and just about anything to keep, pry open, and serve your beverage of choice, including an en suite refrigerator. Lots of unobtrusive grace in the house - a great reflection of the town spirit.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

There are many nice B&Bs in Provincetown, many with similar attributes, but what really makes for a special stay are an inn's hosts/owners. After all, a bed is a bed, but creating a pleasant, warm, and welcoming environment is truly a special gift Audri and Robyn, the owners of Admiral's Landing made my friends and I feel welcome from the moment Robyn picked us up at the dock to the moment we left. From offering to make us dinner reservations to pointing us in the direction of a good bike rental place, Audri and Robyn were always helpful, friendly, and warm. They really made our stay wonderful and made our vacation extra special.

P.S. Robyn is a fantastic baker and always has a delicious new baked good every morning. Just terrific.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Admiral's Landing is what made my first visit to P-town a great time, and I really hope it's just the first of many stays here. Audri and Robyn are the best. While you can read in the other reviews about the regular hospitality they provide, I will note some little ways in which they went above and beyond. My friends and I were celebrating my birthday, and Audri and Robyn left a flower and a birthday card for me in our room - nice touch. They always made sure to have a vegetarian "Admiral's Cup" ready during the breakfast hours. They have all the information you need to get to the sights and spots in town. Another wonderful aspect of our stay was joining together with the other guests at breakfast. The other guests during our stay were vacationing for various reasons - to escape, to share some romance, or to explore the area - and Audri and Robyn cater to all interests. We were 4 gay men in our 30s, and it's noteworthy that Admiral's Landing is a good place for all age groups, orientations, and genders - the inclusivity made it all the more comfortable.

Room Tip: I recommend room #5. It seemed bigger.
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I stayed at Admiral's Landing from 8/11-8/22 2011 to participate in Carnival Week in Ptown! This is my 12th year back at Admiral's Landing. Robin and Audrey, the new owners who took over last year, have made some wonderful, very positive changes!! The breakfast is wonderful including a daily "Admiral's Cup" which is a muffin-like delite which changes everyday!!!

This year, the rooms hae received a thorough cleaning and new equipment so that the musty order from past is gone and everything is fresh and wonderful!

AND Juliet is still there as head of house-keeping doing a magnificent job to keep the place clean and everyone happy.

The patio area has been renovated and is wonderful and the hot tub is still maintained very well!

I can't think of any criticism to make - I have made my reservations for next year and look forward to returning to these wonderful accommodations!!

Stephanie W.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

My partner and I stayed here on our first trip to Provincetown. We loved every moment of our stay. The room was attractive, the location was great, and Audri and Robyn are friendly, helpful, and provide a delicious breakfast every morning.

When we go back to Provincetown again, we will book here rather than looking for anywhere else.

Room Tip: If you don't mind a few steep steps to get up, room 6 is absolutemy charming.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple