$325
  • Breakfast included
$600
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$320
Sandcastle Resort(Provincetown)
$289
Eastwood at Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$200
Breakwater Motel(Provincetown)
$179
Agoda.com
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)
CheapTickets
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsother guestsevery morningcakesp towncommercial streetbreakfast tableheated floorsmy partnerwonderful hostsfresh fruitbreakfast was deliciousoff street parkinglike coming homenever stay anywhere elsenew friendsperfect locationwonderful stay
Reviewed March 28, 2011

A wintry February weekend found us booked into this beautiful cozy inn.

The owners were magnificent at making us feel welcome! The weather outside was frightful, but the warm, beautifully decorated commons area and our delightful guest room melted the cold away!

Admiral's Inn has redefined my expectation of "Continental Breakfast" with a wide variety of treats including their signature "Admiral's Cup".

This would be the perfect location to rent for a family gathering / wedding / group trip. Close to everything but just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Commercial Street.

Reviewed February 20, 2011

Admiral's Landing is a cozy, charming Bed and Breakfast with spotless, tastefully decorated rooms, some with fireplaces which really add to the ambiance. The owners, Audri and Robyn were very friendly and hospitable and went above and beyond to make our stay a delightful one. We look forward to staying at Admiral's Landing again in the future.

Reviewed February 7, 2011

These women know how to run a guest house! We felt their warm hospitality through the phone when we made the reservation and it carried through our weekend stay. The breakfast was delicious – the homemade egg dish called “Admiral’s Cups”was different each day as were the scrumptious baked goods. Yogurt, cereal, toast, fresh fruit and hard boiled eggs were also offered. This was a wonderful way to start the day. The room was impeccably clean and very tastefully decorated without feeling stuffy. It was absolutely cozy with a fire place. The DVD collection was fun to sort through on one of the rainy nights we had there.

Robyn and Audry are incredibly warm and nice. They did everything they could to make sure our anniversary weekend was special. I have stayed in many places in Provincetown and I would definitely go back to Admiral’s Landing.

1  Thank travel_asana
Reviewed January 27, 2011

I'm from California and was visiting a "friend?" in town and had what could be mildly described as an unpleasant "domestic" experience that I now call the ("roid rage" incident) that resulted in a search for a hotel at nearly midnite one night just before a blizzard hit, and already snow everywhere. Not only did they pick up the phone so late, and offer to open up to accomodate me, the room was amazing, warm, comforting. After quite a scare back at the friends house I felt totally safe, welcomed, was allowed to sleep well past check out time wherein they offered to drive me to the grocery store, help me find another hotel that could accomodate the rest of my schedule as they were unfortunately booked on a day I needed to remain, and generally kept me from driving around in a taxi or... worse? Imagine being across the country from your home, having a crazy dangerous scene dumped in your lap in the middle of the night in a town where most all accomodations are private parties going to sleep at normal times. I was minutes from calling the police for help and frankly their dedication to customer service and hospitality may have saved me from a night in some shelter like a homeless person lol. It sounds funny now but at the time it was QUITE inconvenient to put it mildly. These girls absolutely rock, and if for no other reason I will send anyone I know to them simply to repay what was far-out-of-the-way human kindness.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank SteroidFanNoLonger
Reviewed January 10, 2011

Wonderful rooms, the decor and fire places make this a perfect place for a romantic get away. The owners couldn't be nicer or more friendly. I highly recommend this inn and really look forward to staying there again!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple