My boyfriend and I loved our stay at the Crowne Pointe Inn. We went for a relaxing winter weekend getaway, and were so happy with our place of choice. The staff is super friendly and very accommodating, creating a very fun atmosphere amongst the guests as well. The food (especially dinner) was AMAZING, the spa treatments and open access to the spa facilities wonderful.
And as mentioned on their website -- re: Ghost Stories -- we encountered late night sounds of the not-quite-human variety. A little creepy -- ok, a lot creepy -- but we good naturedly shared our experience with the staff and other guests after the fact.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown