Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$189
Lotus Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Breakfast included
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$119
$149
The Waterford(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$225
$191
  • Breakfast included
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$160
Orbitz.com
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$219
$175
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$320
All reviewswine and cheesemineral bathsoaking tubsmall poolp towncommercial streetclub roomoff seasonturn down servicecouples massagesteam roomgas fireplaceevery afternooncape codsized bedbreakfast was includedother guests
Reviewed February 6, 2006

My wife and I have unfortunately had to return to work today. We had a wonderful stay at the Crowne Pointe Inn. This place is 5 stars in our book. Though it was only 3 nights, this was one of the best vacations we have ever taken. The main purpose of going on this long weekend was for some relaxation and stress relief. Boy did we ever get that! The Crowne is beautiful, well appointed rooms and great amenities! That is only half the equation. The other half - the staff! All I have to say is wow, they have the best staff I have ever experienced. They attended to all our needs and more this weekend. Everyone is so friendly and accomadating. Being a fairly small inn in the off season we found that much of the staff in the reception, dining and spa were the same people doing different jobs during different time periods. This was great, we got to know them and they got to know who we were. If we ever needed anything, I mean anything (recomendations on where to go for a beer and sandwich all the way up to delivering chocolate covered strawberries to our room), they were always there for us. They never needed to ask our name or room number they would just tell us that everything was taken care of. Now that is service!

To the spa...we wish we didn't have to leave. We spent a good amount of time there. We spent some good quality time sweating it out in the sauna and lots of time in the large mineral soaking tub that was heavenly! We had massages on Sunday before the Superbowl so we were nice and relaxed for the game. I opened my eyes after the hour massage and couldn't believe I had been on the table for an hour! My wife and I loved every minute of it.

The weekend wasn't great for weather. We did get out Saturday morning while the sun shined down on us for a couple hours into the early afternoon. We walked up and down Commercial St. Not much open for shops but we still had a good day.

We ended up at the Squeeling Pig for Superbowl. Decent little Irish pub with a big screen projector. It was recommended by several people down there. We are more of the beer/pub food type people so this was perfect for us. We stayed for the first half and then walked back to the Crowne and watched the rest in our room.

One word to sum it up...AWESOME!

We will be back!

• Stayed: February 2006
6  Thank LizardKing9
Reviewed February 2, 2006

Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa was a great getaway for me and my boyfriend. We arrived on a Friday night and checked out Sunday morning. Though our stay was brief, we were able to take advantage of the inn's many amenities, including the relaxing Shui Spa (and its couple's massage) and the fine dining in its dining room. I have to say that one of the best things about this place is the service. The staff members are all very friendly, professional, helpful, and attentive. Ernest, Pip, Amy the Chef (who is an incredible cook) et al were super nice. We loved them all. They made us feel at home. The food is very good (the clam chowder, filet mignon, and the desserts were our top picks--have the chocolate desserts or you'll miss some of the best sweets you've EVER had in your life).

The room was nice--great, comfy king bed! The only thing I found below average was the whirlpool tub--I had the impression it would be larger (it's the size of a regular tub). Despite this, my boyfriend and I loved the t.v. in the bathroom. We're both sports fans so it was perfect (we didn't miss a play).

I'd recommend that anyone who wants to relax and spend some calm, quality time with loved ones go in the winter, like we did. If you're looking for partying at night, go in the summer. Provincetown's pretty dead in January, but we didn't mind because we wanted to get away from the noise of the city.

Recommend Crowne Pointe--especially for the service!

5  Thank Karenina_7
Reviewed January 29, 2006

We're fresh from our first stay at the Crowne Pointe, a long weekend in January. It was not only delightful, it was absolutely flawless. Every detail, from the room itself to the meals, service and amenities, was perfect. This was the first vacation I have EVER taken, regardless of cost or location, that was a complete pleasure. The staff is amazingly good at making you feel at home, the grounds and rooms are beautiful, and thoughtful touches abound. The complimentary breakfast is a cooked-to-order gourmet treat every morning, the wine and cheese tasting in the late afternoon is relaxing and fun, the restaurant serves extraordinary meals. A truly first-rate experience. We will definitely return, as often as we can!

6  Thank Rower49
Reviewed January 23, 2006

We stayed in the very off season, and mostly stayed in our beautiful room. We were lucky enough to have booked the Presidential Suite for a long weekend. The staff overlooked no detail. As we entered the room, we were greeted with a roaring fire and classical music playing softly on the stereo. The leather recliners in front of the fireplace were buttery soft and it was hard to leave them. We spent about an hour in our jetted tub each night, and the only reason we didn't fall asleep in the tub and drown is because there was a TV in the bathroom. The complimentary bath products were lovely lavender scented soaps and shampoos. We didn't take advantage of the free spa treatments or the wine and cheese hour because we were too busy getting romantic in our beautiful, very private, room. I would go here again and again.

• Stayed: March 2005
9  Thank searchresults721
Reviewed November 12, 2005

We;ve just returned from one of the Crowne Pointe's Murder Mystery weekends! We went with 3 other couples and had a fantastic time. Plenty of time on your own to see Provincetown. The murder mystery was a hoot! It was as much fun watching the staff have a great time as it was having a good time ourselves. The food in the Bistro was excellent. Morning breakfasts are superb. As mentioned in other reviews, the staff really are the friendliest...they love to chat with you, will respond to any requests, issues promptly. This was our second visit. Our first visit was a gal's midweek spa stay last February. If you want to be pampered, this was THE way to go. Lunch in the spa was excellent , the treatments were wonderful and they treat you like royalty. Relaxing all arouind, this inn is great!

Stayed: November 2005