I just wanted to write and commend the owners and staff of the CrownePointe about the wonderful stay I had at their inn this past week. This was my second stay at their inn, with my first stay being 2 years ago in July also.
Although I have never stayed anywhere else in Provincetown, I feel that CrownePointe inn is probably the best one there. I had spoken with another return guest and he mentioned he stayed at another place or two, but felt your place was the best. When I had been planning my 2003 vacation, another inn I had considered was the Brass Key which also looks like a good place to stay. However, when I had looked at their web site, I saw that they only offered a continental breakfast. And what sets CrownePointe inn apart from the rest if that you offer a hot breakfast each day, which is what I prefer to have. I had just looked at the Brass Key web site again and see no mention of any kind of breakfast at all.
This brings me to another selling point about CrownePointe inn. This is the fact that CrownePointe's web site is very well done! They offer a lot of information about amenities, room types with virtual tours of some of the rooms, different services they offer, etc., and the web site has a more professional look to it. The web site for the Brass Key inn looks like it was done by an amateur and doesn't even come close to the CrownePointe. Because CrownePinte's web site is very well done, it makes the guest really feel like they know what they are getting. And I feel like I got what was offered on both of my stays with them.
Also, the grounds were very well maintained and the plants/foliage were well taken care of as I saw an employee watering everything each day.
Thanks again for the great job and keep up the good work! I look forward to my next stay with you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown