We had a wonderful 2 days at the hotel. Our room was a bit cramped (pamper twice) did contain both a whirlpool bath and a gas stove, the latter took up a lot of room and we did not seem to be able to switch completely off so had to turn on noisy aircon. However that aside we loved the spa had a great massage and enjoyed hanging out in the spa pool. Provincetown was a hit. Disappointed that restaurant was not open for dinner as we had booked dinner and spa, they did apologise and cut price, but should have informed us in advance, we had emailed to book.
Breakfast was ok, but frenchtoast was not the best I had had, made with boring white bread, the oranges were great and so were the pistacie muffins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown