It really is the little things that make a stay and at the Crowne pointe there are so many: the classical music playing as we went into our room, the very nice chocolates on the bed, the complimentary wine and cheese, the plastic lobster they give you at breakfast which lights up when your food is ready. Most of all I have had some terrible complimentary breakfasts but this one was excellent - the Danishes, the omelettes and even though they have a small space to work with - it is beautifully done. Such a lovely quiet place with excellent staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown