My husband recently visited Provincetown for the first time. We stayed at the Crowne Pointe Historic inn and spa for 5 nights. What a treat!!! I absolutely loved the complimentary breakfast. Having a hot entree to pick from
every morning saved my husband time and money. We each had something different morning and it was delicious! Another nice perk was the wine cheese hour. We had great weather and having a glass of wine and a few snacks outside by the pool was a great way to start our evening. Also, another favorite perk was the bath robes provided. It reminded me of a high end spa robe, it was so soft! I didn't get a chance to use the mineral spa or sauna which also comes with the stay...def will visit these next time. Overall, all these added touches made it an excellent stay!!! We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown