We recently spent a week at the Crowne Pointe. It was great having a one-stop place--dipping pool, whirlpool, lounge chairs, well-appointed breakfast setting, dining room, spa, etc.--and a very nice daily wine and cheese hour. The staff was really nice and accommodating; the grounds were well maintained and our room was extremely comfortable and clean (and I am fussy about cleanliness!). We also liked having a safe in the room. The location was great--not on the noisier main strip that is Commercial Street, but one block up on Bradford St. A very short, easy walk to the heart of town. We have been vacationing in P-town for 31 years and although we have stayed at many very nice B&B's over the years, we are already looking forward to next year's vacation back at the Crowne Pointe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown