I really enjoyed my stay at Crowne Pointe. I had a pamper-me-twice room with a king bed and jacuzzi tub. The gentleman who checked me in was very nice and informed me about everything on the property. The only glitch was when I asked for a reccomendation for a nice place for dinner and he just pointed me to commercial street and said "you'll find something." So I wondered around getting my bearings for a little while and ate at the first place I found open. I realize it's off season but they could go to just a little trouble for their guests and figure out a few places that are open to reccomend.
Best part about the room was the bed. It was firm but very comfortable. Loved the sheets! And the breakfast was excellent and the breakfast porch very inviting. The location was excellent. Overall a nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown