My wife and I had the pleasure of staying here last month (February 2013) for three days. We had the Presidential suite which was a beautiful room with a gas fireplace, 2 person whirlpool tub and a king size bed. We used the spa and attended the wine/beer and cheese reception. The breakfast was fantastic with a chef (John) who cooked omelets , eggs and pancakes to order. During our stay we ate at the restaurant and the meal was also great as well as the ambiance. The gentlemen at the front desk (both named John) were friendly and helpful. We highly recommend staying at the Crowne Pointe during your stay in P-Town. A great place to relax!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown