We stayed for 4 nights. The room was very nice but small.. Also, we paid for a Pamper Me 3 - advertised as king bed and 2 of the following: whirlpool tub or fire place or balcony. We had a king bed and a whirlpool - so no third????
All the staff were helpful and friendly from Steve who checked us in to the maids cleaning the rooms.
The bed was comfortable, nice linens, maid daily and turn down service. The whirlpool was extra large. There was a small fridge available also.
The breakfast part of the B&B was great! Each day the chef would post "specials" that were all wonderful. You could also order traditional breakfast items cooked any way you like, as well as more continental fair such as cereal, bagels.
Each afternoon there were cookies and then in the early evening - wine and cheese.
All in all a great vacation and B&B experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our historic 4 Diamond inn in Provincetown, steps to shops, restaurants, galleries, and the beach. A couple of blocks away from world famous whale watching. Our inspired Provincetown lodging includes 40 rooms in 6 historic buildings enveloping a beautiful pool courtyard. Enjoy unforgettable massages and treatments at our award-winning spa or enjoy amazing cuisine at our romantic Pointe Restaurant at our Provincetown hotel. Experience luxurious rooms and suites with fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, private decks, and wonderful views that rival all other hotels in Provincetown, MA! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Pointe Historic Inn And Spa
- Crowne Pointe Historic Hotel Provincetown
- Crowne Pointe Historic Provincetown