The hustle and bustle of Commercial Street attractions a block away. Beautiful beaches, endless sand dunes, or whale watch tours minutes away. But this B&B is so pleasant and hospitable you could find yourself not wanting to leave the property. Rainer, Jürgen, Hans, and their staff provide the friendliest and most accommodating atmosphere my wife and I have experienced. The main breakfast table beckons not just for the sumptuous food, but the daily conversations with the other guests. There is something very special about the human interaction at Carpe Diem. 5 PM wine and cheese hour offers more time to converse with new found friends. Add the respect for privacy, when wanted, to lounge in the Japanese flavored courtyard, the on grounds spa, on on your private deck/patio, this place excels. With all that Provincetown offers, Carpe Diem is it's shining star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown