My Husband and I just spent a weekend at Carpe Diem , our first visit--but not our last.
The Inn is beautiful inside and out--our room was very nicely appointed --the bed was lush and comfortable and all was very clean !
We have stayed at several lovely Inns in the past but none that could measure up to the warm and very friendly atmosphere created by the owners and staff at Carpe Diem.
The warm greeting when we first entered the building --the 5PM wine and cheese get togethers--the wonderful-wonderful-- morning breakfast, lovingly prepared and presented like a layout for a gourmet magazine--- to the warm goodbyes when we were leaving -- all left us with a bad case of the "warm Fuzzies" and wishing we could stay longer.
We can only say---THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU---
Jurgen, Hans, Rainer and Herb for making our stay
A Weekend to remember!!!
& To Sam the cat --just for being.
Til we meet again
Rose and Hal Kinney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown