Indeed it was worth traveling from Texas and to be greeted with excellent service! The staff was always attentive to individual guest needs (making prior reservations at restaurants--thanks Herbie you are the best!), the breakfast spread (homemade breads, and muffins, fruits, etc.) a fabulous treat, the location of guesthouse is close in proximity to downtown, and the accommodations were superb (clean towels everyday, and more). Bravo to Rainer, Hans, and Jurgen, Herbie and the rest of the staff for making our 5-day stay a most enjoyable, relaxing, and fun time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown