This is definitely our favorite destination in Provincetown. Spa services are fantastic. Staff is professional and personable. Rooms are quiet and elegant. Wine hour is a great way to meet the other guests. Refreshingly mature, diverse crowd. Breakfast can feel a little crowded on busy weekends. We'll keep coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa