We visited P'town mid November right after the NorEaster. When we arrived, it was wet and cold - which is very different from our tropical home country. Upon check-in, we were given a quick tour of the inn, showing us where we could get hot drinks, breakfast area, lounge, etc. We had a nice room with a partial view of the sea. Coffee and hot water is always available which is good due to the cold weather outside. Staff are all very helpful and attentive and they make you feel at home. I would certainly recommend Carpe Diem to anyone who plans to visit Provincetown!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa