My husband and I just spent a few days in Provincetown and stayed at the Carpe Diem Inn. I cannot say enough great things about this place. The whole facility is beautifully decorated, the staff are absolutely fanatastic and the accomodations were comfortable, relaxing and luxurious. The morning breakfast was delicious, there's nothing like farm fresh eggs and homemade preserves to start your day off right. Plus, we met some great people during the daily wine hour in which a variety of wines and cheese were provided. The location of the Inn couldn't be more perfect, less than a block from Commercial st where all the shops, galleries and restaurants are located. Overall, the trip was a huge success and we intend a return viist in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown