Our first trip to P'town to relax, renew, and celebrate our first wedding anniversary. The house was beautiful with much attention to detail, the garden and spa very zen, and the staff was more than helpful. Each and every staff member made us feel welcome and did everything they could to make our stay that much more special by recommending and booking restaurants, offering hiking paths, and booking massage and rest. Breakfasts were fabulous, daily wine and cheese terrific, and kind care for staying in-room too. My husband and I truly loved this place and would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown