I was fortunate enough to stay for my second time at this beautiful place, and if I had it my way, I would never leave! Yes, it is one of the more expensive places to stay in Ptown, but it is worth every single cent. The staff remembered me from last year, right down to specific details about my life! They are more than accommodating and just genuinely nice. They truly care about their guests. It's clear they love what they do and where they are. So peaceful.....Beautiful..... And the food is delicious!!!! This is the only place I will ever stay!!! You cannot go wrong.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly situated in the center of town this wonderful second empire style Guesthouse & Spa complex offers a new dimension in gracious and luxurious accommodations. Wake up to the smell and taste of fresh coffee, homemade breads and cakes, unwind in our spa with Steamroom, Sauna and Hot Tub, treat yourself to a massage or relax on one of our serene decks and patios. Carpe Diem, your escape beyond the ordinary! A magical place on the edge of the continent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse And Spa
- Carpe Diem Guesthouse Hotel Provincetown