Brass Key Guesthouse
$89
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$136
$120
Hotels.com
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$69
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$129
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$207
$175
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$224
Boatslip Resort(Provincetown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewspool and hot tubshipwreck loungemy partnerstraight couplesguest housep townwine and cheeseother guestscommercial streetpool areafreshly baked cookiescrackersmemorable stayking roomthe location is perfectbeautiful propertybagels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Just had a three night mini vaca to the beautiful Provincetown. We stayed here and we only have one complaint... our stay was too short! The location was right in the center of town and we were able to park our car and walk everywhere the whole trip. The staff at the Brass Key was polite and helpful. I have never stayed anywhere so clean and well kept, from the pool and hot tub to the outdoor gardens and seating areas and the rooms themselves. Every room is individualized but we stayed in a deluxe king suite. It had a huge king sized bed, cute seating area with two chairs and an amazing and updated bathroom with a brand new shower complete with two heads and extra water jets for a spa like experience every shower. There was also a Keurig in our room which was awesome although there was a coffee maker just downstairs available 24 hours a day if you prefer. We would recommend this place to anyone!

Room Tip: The guest houses are all in a cluster, breakfast was on the first floor of the Queen Anne and Wine and cheese hour was in the captains house. the main lobby and bar are located in the carriage house.
1  Thank Holly W
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We traveled to Provincetown and Hyannis for a getaway on the east coast in between family obligations. I searched and searched the B&B's, Inns and Guest Houses - there are hundreds. Just when I thought my brain was going to fry from researching all the options (which took almost a week), I decided to see what Travel & Leisure and had to say. They recommended the Brass Key (the article was from 2010 or 11 and now there are new owners). So I just crossed my fingers and hoped it would meet my expectations. When we showed up and saw the property, we were more than pleased. Had a nice chat with Ken, one of the owners (they also bought the Crowne Point). Our room was tiny but very well appointed, adorably decorated and had lots of storage options. We traveled just before the high season (the week before Memorial Day), so not everything was open, but that suited us just fine since the town was not crowded at all so booking anything we wanted to do was a breeze!
We loved the Brass Key and will definitely plan to stay there again next time.

Room Tip: We had a small but cozy room overlooking the pool and a parking space right next to our room so it couldn't have been more convenient.
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My wife and I stayed here this past weekend. May 16th- 18th. We arrived in town on Thursday night and stayed at a different place for Thursday night. Friday morning I woke up early and walked over to the Brass Key and was greeted by Joe. I asked him when the earliest we could check in would be and he looked and said we can check in right then (8am). Upon arrival Joe helped us to our room and gave us a quick tour of the grounds. The grounds are immaculate with beautiful flowers all over, the inn is well maintained. We stayed in room #157. It is a great room with a king size bed, couch great views of the pool area and you can see Cape Cod bay from one side. The bed was very comfortable and we received a good nights rest. However one night it was very windy and there is a canopy that extends off of this room for outside dining, the canopy made a lot of noise during the heavy wind which kept us up for some of the night. Everything else about this place was to good to complain about that but the staff may want to look into that. The jacuzzi tub in the bathroom was also a nice plus!
The breakfast in the morning is great with plenty of options from quiche, to variety of muffins and danishes. The inn is located on Bradford St, but is a very quick and easy walk down to commercial via the side entrance of the inn. We enjoyed the outside pool and jacuzzi as well, the pool was still a little chilly but the jacuzzi was very pleasant and relaxing.
There is also a widows peak located on top of one of the buildings, this is a great place to go up and see all of P town and Cape Cod bay, the view is spectacular!
My wife and I have stayed at well over 10 places in P town and I must say the Brass Key is right at the top of our list for Inns that we will return to..

Room Tip: Room # 157 was great, all of the rooms im sure are very nice.
1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was my first trip to P-town, and my husband and I stayed at the Brass Key for just one night, but I wish it had been longer. The check in was smooth and quick, and a tour of the grounds on the way to our room was very informative.

The room on the second floor had a view of the pool and hot tube, which both looked very inviting, but it was a too cool an evening for us to try out. The room itself was very clean and comfortable, with an amazing shower.

Although we missed the wine and cheese hour, we did enjoy the great breakfast in the morning while sitting outside in the garden area. When asked what our plans were for the day, we mentioned that we were going on a whale watch, and were then presented with sun-screen, which I had not even thought of to bring. Great touch of service!

There is a feel of a bed and breakfast, but with more privacy. The parking is included, which is a good deal in such a small, walking town. Once you park, you don't need your car to get around town, and the Brass Key is in an amazing location to everything.

The nicest part of our brief stay was the sense of welcome that the owners and staff shared. What a warm and inviting place and we can't wait to go back for a longer stay.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

You'll love the layout of the property. Each cottage looks unique and inviting. Great location. It's just a quick walk to Tea Dance. Great service. I think you'll love it here. Enjoy the stay! Enjoy Ptown!

• Stayed: June 2013