We stayed for one night and wished it was for longer!!!
The new owners have done an amazing job updating the inn!! The staff was so warm and friendly. We had a fantastic conversation with Peter while enjoying the continental breakfast before we left! The rooms are bright and clean. The pool is wonderful!! It's very peaceful set up on a hill.
We arrived before the scheduled check in time but were able to get into the room early. This was our first time visiting Provincetown and the staff provided us with walking directions. The Inn is a short walk to the main strip where all the action is.
We would highly recommend this Inn!! We look forward to visiting again for a longer stay!!
John and Jen
South Shore, MA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four acre hilltop property with 57 rooms. Surrounded by extensive landscaping and a secluded courtyard heated swimming pool. Varied views of low-lying homes, distant views of water, ocean and dunes. Half mile from town center. Lobby serving complementary small breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Free high-speed Internet, heated pool, refrigerators, safes and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Seaglass Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Provincetown Hotel Provincetown
- Best Western Chateau Hotel
- Best Western Provincetown
- Provincetown Best Western