“We can't wait to go back!!”

The Seaglass Inn & Spa
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Provincetown
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed for one night and wished it was for longer!!!

The new owners have done an amazing job updating the inn!! The staff was so warm and friendly. We had a fantastic conversation with Peter while enjoying the continental breakfast before we left! The rooms are bright and clean. The pool is wonderful!! It's very peaceful set up on a hill.

We arrived before the scheduled check in time but were able to get into the room early. This was our first time visiting Provincetown and the staff provided us with walking directions. The Inn is a short walk to the main strip where all the action is.

We would highly recommend this Inn!! We look forward to visiting again for a longer stay!!

John and Jen
South Shore, MA

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Jenzollin

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

The staff were friendly, helpful and kind. The newly renovated rooms were great, complete with a view of the water and the pool. The pool area was great if you had kids or just wanted to lounge, there were shaded areas. I'd stay there again if I go back to Provincetown.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Nina2955
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Serenity, peaceful surroundings and an unfailingly hospitable staff can't be overvalued. My wife and I stayed in this newly renovated property and had a very serene stay. Close to the hurly burly of Ptown commercial area and nightlife, Seaglass offers wooded views and nearby oceanfront. The continental breakfast should be called an intercontinental breakfast with fresh juice, Keurig coffee, Greek yogurt and fresh pastries. Thankfully the Ptown parking shortage makes walking mandatory. There is also a warm pool that mirrors the warm staff.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ElAbogado
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We just came back from a wedding at the Seaglass Inn, where we also stayed for the weekend. It is a lovely spot, slightly removed from the center of town, but easily walkable. Unprepossessing from the outside, it has a beautiful pool area & pretty grounds on the inside. A clean, bright office with a great "help yourself" breakfast every morning, & THE nicest staff, who are always there for you & were nothing other than stellar & happy & kind all weekend (& it was a HECTIC weekend!)! The rooms are sparse & clean & modern, with nice little spots for your morning coffee outside every door...I would recommend it with enthusiasm! And it bears repeating that Peter, the manager, & his ENTIRE staff, were the best ever!! And I travel a lot! :) Also a shout out to Pride Taxi, who are wonderful!

Room Tip: The poolside rooms would, I think, be a bit noisy during the day on full days with families, but are...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank marina j
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My husband and I have been staying here for years.. We love coming here. It has always been a very clean place,and great staff, that we have become very close with.. Since the new owners took over they have done a lot of improvement. We love it!!! WE stayed on the second floor with the king bed and a fire place in the room.. It was awesome!!! New bathrooms, everything was new.. The pool are is great they have towels for you, Nice cold water too. The Breakfast area is great, They offer boiled eggs, muffins, Fruit, Coffee It is a really good selection, I couldn't name all of them.. They added a door to the office/breakfast area in the back.. Before we had to walk around the building to get to it... Which was fine, this is a lot better...
I Really want to mention the staff they are fantastic... Annie always has our room to clean and she know's our likes... Pat the manager is Fantastic!! She goes above and beyond for us.. Dwayne (I'm sorry if I have the name wrong, Brain Freeze) He does maintenance and works the desk ,He is a man of all trades.. My Husband I enjoy seeing him every year!!!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank JeannieN
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My partner and I stayed here last weekend for the first time - it was the perfect introduction to PTown!
We weren't in the thick of the noise for the weekend and a short walk to everything.
When we arrived, the woman at the front desk was so personable and helped us orient ourselves after the long drive from Manhattan.
I did not expect the room to be so modern, being in New England and away from the city, everything was crisp, organized, and relaxing. Clean lines, spacious, really worth it.
I liked the little touch of a Buddhist book in the bedside table!

There is a coffeemaker in the room with coffee pods, a fridge, TV, alarm clock, all the standard fare and a well stocked shower.
My partner and I spent a lot more time hanging out in our hotel and by the pool than we even expected, it was so much fun there and was an oasis, not just some place to sleep.
I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to anyone who will listen, it was closer to the beach than just about any hotel in the area, but not far from Commercial St. The staff were so thoughtful and the space is a dream come true.
Seriously.
Go there.
You'll love it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was the Chateau hotel that we have been staying at for over twenty years. It needed upgrades but the owners were ready to sell. The new owners, two women from New York are doing a fine job. All mattresses and linen are super luxurious. New towels ,carpeting,T.V. and furniture.New bathrooms are planned for next year.
There is a very nice breakfast included.Great place to stay on P-town.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet. The rooms in front are all only one floor. No Stairs. The rooms facing the pool...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple