The Seaglass Inn & Spa
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$189
Lotus Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Breakfast included
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$119
Benchmark Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$199
$149
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$269
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$219
$175
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$320
$310
All reviewssea glasselectric shuttlecontinental breakfastnew ownersyogurtshuttle serviceelectric fireplacefree shuttlesalt water poolafternoon cakesoffice areamain officehard boiled eggshill overlookingherring cove beachin towncommercial street
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Classic Motel. I liked being up high on the hill with a breeze. The arrangement around the pool would be great in summertime. Lots of space. Close to downtown. Clean and friendly. I wanted to be able to take all our meals on the waterfront and not have a long drive in unfamiliar territory in the dark. I think I would have taken a bike or taxi next time to go to the shops. Especially when things are busy. Bike taxis are available too . I wish I had a mattress like that at home.

Room Tip: Poolside of course. On the end. Room 106 let us sleep later. The sun was on the other side in the AM. Next time I would book the second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Taarna2013
Reviewed October 14, 2013

It's the first time I have stayed in a classic US motel (I'm from UK) and the Chateau was a fun, great introduction. My room hadn't been renovated and the decor was definitely retro. However the huge room was super-clean and had all the paraphernalia of modern hotels. I had a great night's sleep on the most amazingly comfortable bed. The next morning I went early for the continental breakfast and was met by the largest collection of baked goods, I'd ever seen outside of a bakery - mountains of croissants, chocolate croissants and muffins - all good. The staff were so friendly and hospitable, and very happy to help answer questions. I hired one of the hotel's free pedal bikes to explore Provincetowne and the local cycle paths. Only two things that detracted - one, my room had a retro, fusty smell and two, I'd have loved a choice of bold, not just medium coffee. I am sure that the reno will sort the first issue and the second, is personal preference.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank HMcI
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

New owners just renovated the grounds and updated with new beds. VERY comfy.
Over winter break, major Reno scheduled. Loved the parking, friendly staff, chairs on the patio to enjoy the sunset.
Old style motel with room is refreshing in packed Provincetown.

Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank redgeorgiadawg
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My partner, now husband, and I have stayed several times, often with an active grandchild. It has always been wonderful. This time we were pleased to meet the new owners and enjoy the upgraded bedding and see the future plans. We asked to hold our wedding ceremony on the grounds and they accommodated us, and went above and beyond to make it memorable. This is a beautiful property with an exciting future with the new owners. We will be back often and encourage others to share it.

Room Tip: Since we often have a child with us we always have stayed on the first floor, near the pool. We have made friends with others who return yearly at the same time.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank vince p
nadineclaire, Owner at The Seaglass Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

We were so honored you decided to have your beautiful ceremony on our property. It infused our little oasis with love and beauty and we are grateful. We look forward to seeing you in 2014.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Chateau Provincetown is a wonderful hotel in a very interesting community.
We were greeted with a warm welcome and extendend our visit from one to finally four days.
The rooms are very nice, the personnel was always helpful.
We will be happy to return.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family