Our family just got back from an amazing vacation at the Chateau Provincetown. From the minute we pulled up the winding driveway, we felt so welcome. The front desk staff was so friendly when we were checking in and whenever we passed an employee, they had a smile on their face and they asked us if we needed anything. The location is perfect because it is tucked away on a hill but is still close enough to town that you can easily walk. Our family's favorite restaurant was Victor's which is literally a two minute walk right down the street. We loved the pool area which had an abundance of pool chairs, towels, and refreshments. Our family is going back up to Provincetown in August and we can't wait to feel the hospitality all over again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four acre hilltop property with 57 rooms. Surrounded by extensive landscaping and a secluded courtyard heated swimming pool. Varied views of low-lying homes, distant views of water, ocean and dunes. Half mile from town center. Lobby serving complementary small breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Free high-speed Internet, heated pool, refrigerators, safes and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Seaglass Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Provincetown Hotel Provincetown
- Best Western Chateau Hotel
- Best Western Provincetown
- Provincetown Best Western