“Mind Blowing”

The Seaglass Inn & Spa
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Provincetown
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Our family just got back from an amazing vacation at the Chateau Provincetown. From the minute we pulled up the winding driveway, we felt so welcome. The front desk staff was so friendly when we were checking in and whenever we passed an employee, they had a smile on their face and they asked us if we needed anything. The location is perfect because it is tucked away on a hill but is still close enough to town that you can easily walk. Our family's favorite restaurant was Victor's which is literally a two minute walk right down the street. We loved the pool area which had an abundance of pool chairs, towels, and refreshments. Our family is going back up to Provincetown in August and we can't wait to feel the hospitality all over again!

2  Thank Jimmymk23

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We live by the beach in a beautiful community in Long Island. We went to visit friends in Provincetown and they recommended we stay at this hotel. The staff was very nice, the girl at the front desk was very helpful and gave us great suggestions as to what to do and where to eat. The hotel was clean and the beds were really comfortable. The property was beautiful and quiet with pretty flowers and bird feeders scattered through out. Definitely will be back!

2  Thank JamesandMargie35
Reviewed July 17, 2013

As soon as I arrived the hospitality and pleasant staff made me feel welcome. The location was perfect because it was tucked away on the hill but right by all of the action. The property was exclusive and the rooms were really nice. I went four wheeling on the beach about seven minutes from the driveway. I was walking distance from everything and had privacy when I wanted it. the pool was one of my favorite places to hang out at and the people were really friendly. I was there for the fourth of July and the fireworks were amazing. the view of the boats and the beaches were also unbelievable. There were so many great places to eat and the art galleries were awesome. I would go back to this location for a vacation tomorrow if I could. I really enjoyed my stay here and would highly recommend it to anyone that needs a really relaxing and fun place to stay! They actually had a few staff members riding around on golf carts asking if I needed anything! I couldn't believe how much they went out of their way to make sure my stay was as enjoyable as it was! This location is to die for! km

Room Tip: 239 was the best location ever! right by the pool and great breeze! corner room as well!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank kevin m
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My family (husband and 2 boys) along with friends just returned from a fabulous vacation at the Chateau Provincetown. It is situated high on a hilltop in the West end of Ptown. The immediate beauty of the grounds and surroundings were amazing. The rooms were clean, with new bedding, towels and Zen-like amenities. The breezes were cooling and the sunset views unbeatable. We loved the heated pool with plenty of chairs, tables, towels and pool toys. The staff was so helpful and always had a smile on their faces. There was fresh Iced Tea/Lemonade and watermelon poolside daily. We heard from others who have stayed hear many years that it was under new ownership. You could definitely feel the positive energy. They have so many other amenities that makes this place stand out from the other B & B's closer to town. They provided bikes to use free of charge on a daily basis if you just wanted to run into town which was a quick 10 minute ride. We loved the bike idea because parking in town can be difficult at times and costly. We took the bikes to the local bike trails at Herring Cove beach. This is a must do if you come up. They provided a complimentary continental breakfast daily with a variety of goodies baked locally. My boys loved flying the free kites on the huge front lawn. You could just sit in the adirondack chairs to watch the sunset while the kids played and have fun. This was our first stay at the Chateau but won't be our last!

2  Thank Sharon M
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I have been coming to the hotel now for three years. Our most recent visit was for 3 days in early July. We learned the property is under new ownership and you can already feel a difference. New comfy bed sets give the room a welcoming feel and wow did we enjoy the new fresh baked breakfasts. We will definitely keep our tradition going of visiting Province town and we will surely stay here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cityboy613
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The welcome and immediate hospitality pleased me in these times of rush and hurry. Upon entering my room, there is a feeling of warmth and care in the oh so comfortable clean and bright setting styled in a cooled room highlighted by lovely white bedding. The Chateau hosts a beautiful view from so many angles and offers a respite from the noise and excitement which is also available for a 15 minute walk into PTown. I must mention the services that are always at the ready, whether to restock towels, offer of a great and appealing Continental breakfast (at no additional cost), soft and fluffy pool towels, once again in a unique and natural setting. I am looking forward my next vacation here at Chateau PTown, soon to be Seaglass Inn and Spa in 2014. Sunny K.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Sunnyski
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My family (husband & 2 kids) just returned from a week vacation in Provinetown and we couldn’t be happier with our experience at Chateau Provincetown. We have been coming to Provincetown for a few years but this was our first stay at Chateau Provincetown. We had read the reviews and saw that there was a new owner and decided to try it out. While we love the energy of Provincetown, we were looking for a place to stay that would provide a peaceful experience while away from downtown and we got it! The grounds are simply beautiful and with the hilltop setting we were able to enjoy amazing sunset views and able to have kids swim at a beautiful pool each day which was certainly a bonus. You can tell the new owners put a lot of energy into providing their guests with a great experience. The linens were all fresh & clean and the staff was very friendly and even shared information about great things to do in Provincetown that we had never tried before. This might have been our first stay at Chateau Provincetown but it certainly will not be our last!!!

3  Thank KimStevefromPhilly