First time at the Chateau, and I must say was very peaceful and relaxing. The room was very clean, brand new beds, sheets, and covers. The room service was very accommodating, when I needed extra towels and bringing me a cot for my son who also came for the visit. The atmosphere was gorgeous with all the beautiful flowers and landscaping. The beach is very close, just a short drive away. The continental breakfast was just the right amount to start your day, coffee, muffins, croissants, OJ and oranges, breakfast bars and cereal. Im looking forward to the MANY Ideas the new owners have in mind, including a spa for pedicures and massage tables. My boyfriend and I look forward to our return visit and can't wait to see all the exciting changes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four acre hilltop property with 57 rooms. Surrounded by extensive landscaping and a secluded courtyard heated swimming pool. Varied views of low-lying homes, distant views of water, ocean and dunes. Half mile from town center. Lobby serving complementary small breakfast consisting of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee and tea. Free high-speed Internet, heated pool, refrigerators, safes and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Seaglass Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Provincetown Hotel Provincetown
- Best Western Chateau Hotel
- Best Western Provincetown
- Provincetown Best Western