Review Highlights
7:00 Half Day Charter

Capt. Dave quickly put us on quality striped bass. Good fishing and a good time. JB the deckhand... read more

Reviewed July 18, 2018
Kevin K
via mobile
Successful Fishing Charter

I decided to book a fishing charter for my brother as a graduation gift during our annual family... read more

Reviewed July 15, 2018
shanes969
Boston, Massachusetts
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2016

While off Race Point several years ago in a 36 foot boat, this boat cut right across our bow. We had the right of way, but he could have cared less. Had I not altered our course dramatically, we would have collided. I have since learned from other area boatmen that he is well known for this type of poor seamanship.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

My partner David, his son Nicky and I chattered the Ginny G for a Fathers Day 5 hour fishing trip. We are use to the boats with 50 plus people all dropping a line hoping a fish will come by. We were in for a treat. The boat was clean and safe. Spyder drove and his mate assisted with the gear. We set our bait and began to troll. Within a minute we had our first bass. We were use to catching the 8 pound cod from other trips, for the next four hours we pulled in bass after bass! We caught about 20 with three keepers, one being 35"! On our way back to the wharf he cleaned them and gave us a recipe which I tested last night and let me tell you, best fish I've ever had. This trip was 5 stars hands down! My brother and kids are visiting us in Ptown in July and I hope to be on the Ginny G then. Thanks for making this Fathers Day the best ever!!!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed August 15, 2015

We had a great time on the Ginny G with Capt Dave. Even though we have done a lot of lake fishing this was my husbands first time fishing on the ocean. Capt Dave was friendly,patient and helpful showing us how to use the equipment and he did everything possible to make sure we had a great time. We got 3 blue fish !! It was very exciting for both of us. We will definitely be back next summer :-)

Reviewed August 13, 2015

We had a wonderful fishing trip on the Ginny G. The captain and the mate were far above superb. It was fun and we had a great time and caught many fish. I recommend the Ginny.G. for a great fishing excursion. I will be back.

Date of experience: August 2015
Ginny G, Owner at Ginny G Cape Cod Sport Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2015

thank you so much for your review we always like to hear from customers who had a good experience on board

Reviewed August 12, 2015

Capt. Dave and JP (his mate) are pros. Simply put, Capt. Dave finds the fish and JP helps you reel them in (which happened 5 times on our trip). While the Capt. was hunting for the next school, JP kept us entertained with stories (fishing and more) and his history in P-town.

Extra points to the Ginny G. for how they butchered the fish we caught. JP immediately bled them out and, when back on the dock, filleted them beautifully. Both steps proved very important later in the day when we unwrapped and grilled our massive blue fish fillets.

Thanks Ginny G.! See you in 2016

Date of experience: August 2015

thank you - we look forward to seeing you again