“Best coffee spot in P'town”
Review of Kohi Coffee

Kohi Coffee
Connecticut
“Best coffee spot in P'town”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

What a find on our trip today to P'town. After a good lunch our party of 4 was looking for a quick cup of coffee before we hit the road back to Hyannis. The Kohi Coffee spot is a hidden gem, just 25 ft off Commerce St. The coffee, ice coffee and expresso were great, Great friendly staff, highly recommed the Kohi Coffee place. Pete

• Visited August 2014

Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best coffee in ptown”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

A real gem in the heart of Provincetown. The only place in Cape Cod where they serve Blue Bottle coffee (one of the best). Staff is super friendly and the place looks really nice. Go support this local coffee shop.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank mpparadisclaes
New York
“Fantastic! Go support this new cafe!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Great new place with a knowledgable staff that wants to make sure that you're happy. My partner is very picky about coffee and he was happy. I don't drink a lot of caffeine so I asked how the decaf espresso was (most places it's just rancid). They said it was ok and that they would make me a latte but if I didn't like it they would make me something else. It was THE BEST decaf latte I have ever had!! Support this new place!

Burlington, Vermont
“Great Little Shop- AMAZING COFFEE!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

If you have never tried cold brew coffee than here's your chance. With a great little space just off the bustling main strip in PTown Kohi offers a fine assortment of beverages.

• Visited July 2014
“New Orleans Cold brewed”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Wow! I wish I could buy a keg of the cold brewed creamy goodness. New orleans cold brewed coffee is my new favorite coffee. Their espresso is double octane in comparison to starbucks. Cant wait til next years summer vacation. Only wish I could get larger cups of it as they only have one size. Spectacular coffee worth every penny.