“great reasonable hamburger”

Ranked #69 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This restaurant a block off Commercial on Bradford. Decided to give it a try for a hamburger and was glad we did. The hamburger was about a quarter of a pound, could have been more and came loaded as we had asked for all the fixings. WE ordered the fries, but later learned these guys are known for their home made onion rings and they looked great as we yearned for some from the table next to us. The burger was cooked well, was hot, was just as we ordered and was only $6, a real bargain in Ptown. They have pizza and a lot of other things. We noticed a lot of locals were eating there, one of the first restaurants we have noticed this happening in Ptown. If you want something different, good food and reasonable, this is the place.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

The sauce and cheese were good.. the crust needed to be crispier.. Other than that, it was edible... Decent...I'd go back if I needed a pizza fix.. fabulous? no... decent is the best word

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I were staying with my sister at her seasonal campsite in Ptown.
Arrived back from the beach kind of late and no one was in the mood to cook so we decided to get take out pizza. Simply put, the best pizza we have had in a very long time.
We recommend the Portuguese Special which is, Linguica (Portuguese Sausage), onions,peppers, and mushrooms....Delicious and cooked perfectly!!!
Fast,efficient delivery!!

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

This seemed to be more of a local pizza joint than a tourist attraction. The food was delicious. All homemade recipes. The staff was super friendly. We loved our dinner. I had a Greek salad with homemade Greek dressing. It was a good size portion. My husband ordered a meatball sub. It was fresh and authentic. We will definitely revisit next trip!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My partner and I ordered the chicken pesto and Ptown veggie pizza for us and our guests. Service on the phone was great as was our delivery driver! Today we picked up some Italian subs and meatball parm subs for the beach and those were great as well. Here for 2 weeks and looking forward to trying other items on their menu too!