“Not bad for out of NYC”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Staten Island, New York
“Not bad for out of NYC”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

The sauce and cheese were good.. the crust needed to be crispier.. Other than that, it was edible... Decent...I'd go back if I needed a pizza fix.. fabulous? no... decent is the best word

Visited August 2013

Dighton, Massachusetts
“Best Pizza in Ptown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I were staying with my sister at her seasonal campsite in Ptown.
Arrived back from the beach kind of late and no one was in the mood to cook so we decided to get take out pizza. Simply put, the best pizza we have had in a very long time.
We recommend the Portuguese Special which is, Linguica (Portuguese Sausage), onions,peppers, and mushrooms....Delicious and cooked perfectly!!!
Fast,efficient delivery!!

• Visited August 2013
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

This seemed to be more of a local pizza joint than a tourist attraction. The food was delicious. All homemade recipes. The staff was super friendly. We loved our dinner. I had a Greek salad with homemade Greek dressing. It was a good size portion. My husband ordered a meatball sub. It was fresh and authentic. We will definitely revisit next trip!

• Visited June 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great pizza and subs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

My partner and I ordered the chicken pesto and Ptown veggie pizza for us and our guests. Service on the phone was great as was our delivery driver! Today we picked up some Italian subs and meatball parm subs for the beach and those were great as well. Here for 2 weeks and looking forward to trying other items on their menu too!

• Visited July 2013
North of Toronto
“Very Good Pizza, but ....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We found this pizza place while driving around P-town looking for a quick dinner while catching the sunset at the beach. There was no line, and our server was great at answering our questions. There are only 2 sizes and they both offer 8-slices.
The server offered fountain pop or bottled pop and we said we'll take 2 bottled pops, but then a woman I assume to be the owner / manager quickly swooped in to say "we ONLY offer bottled pop for deliveries."
And we told her that we're not eating in but taking it to go, but didn't matter.
Anyway, I could hear her telling the server after to not offer the bottled pop. I'm not sure why if we're paying for it.
Pizza was otherwise great, and the large was able to feed 3 adults just fine! Perfect quick dinner while watching the sunset at Herring Cove Beach.

Visited June 2013